Revo SPS VAG software

g60leigh

Reaction score
Does anyone have a copy of the REVO Technik VAG software?
I am trying to download it from the REVO site but it keeps failing.

Thanks

Got the software downloaded now. Big thanks :)
Got another problem now tho.
Where can I get the drivers for this?
Windows search is not bringing anything up, also tried looking on revo site and google.

Cheers.

it's a human interface device, doesn't need any drivers.... make sure you have the dial at position 0

Hope this helps!

Did try that but it was throwing up the message 'new device found' etc.
I will try again and see if will let me connect if I ignore the message.

Been given an alternative program to try to that uses my vag com cable so will see if that will let me alter the same parameters.

Thanks.

Got laptop to recognise it.
I installed my vag com cable and after it installed the drivers for that it recognised my SPS.

BUT....
Seems I have been duped when I bought it as this is just a select and not a select plus. Although it has the USB connection on it, it is not compatible with the software. :(

Don't s'pose anyone is selling a sps plus? Or has one and does not need the computer connection and fancies a part ex?

Thanks guys.

Got laptop to recognise it.
I installed my vag com cable and after it installed the drivers for that it recognised my SPS.

BUT....
Seems I have been duped when I bought it as this is just a select and not a select plus. Although it has the USB connection on it, it is not compatible with the software. :(

Don't s'pose anyone is selling a sps plus? Or has one and does not need the computer connection and fancies a part ex?

Thanks guys.

Try downloading the 107 version (no pass needed)
http://www.revotechnikftp.com/downloads/select/

Thanks mate. But bit of a thread revival there. Had and since sold the sps plus. Now running custom map.