New to VAG world!

WilkyA3

Reaction score
Evenin All,

As the title says i'm new in the VAG world, previously peugeot owner but always wanted a German diesel! I work for m-sport ltd who run the WRC Ford Fiesta programme so always around cars in some nature!

Anyways, i went to buy a 2k 52 plate VW bora last weekend which sold and ended up buying a 2007 (57) A3 S-Line 170 TDi

IMG_1847.jpg

IMG_1852edit.jpg

IMG_1849.jpg

IMG_1853.jpg

IMG_1850.jpg

Because i've been looking at boras i had it all planned in my head, to look at this car i can't think what i could change to i'mprove it (apart from removing the phone holder!), i'm sure my time here will change all that and have my money spent in no time!

Cheers,
Wilky (Dave)

Welcome to ASN!

Have no fear, there will be plenty of tweaks you can make to hone your new purchase, we have some highly skilled folk on the forum who can help you make your car everything you ever wanted!

Welcome to ASN. Nice car. Fear not, the guys will have you spending money before long. Have a look around the A3 section. Enjoy the forum. :)

:sign_welcome:

Nice car, ripe for plenty of mods!

Get some facelift rear lights on, they bring the car right up to date.

Ive got the phone holder in my dash too, you've 3 options,

1, buy the right cradle for your phone and make full use of it.

2, remove and do a DIY patch up fill job (i would imagine virtually impossible to get it looking right)

3, replace the whole dash!

I went with option 1 lol

If you're considering updating the rear light as I suggested, make sure you get them from NHN, (Nigel on here), brand new and significantly cheaper than Audi.