EastLondon-20111221-00043.jpg

and currently

a3.jpg

_DSC0296.jpg

_DSC0523.jpg

our local audi drivers get together

DSCF3526.jpg

DSCF3525.jpg

yeah man that's a shiny clean car, well done awesome car, shame its not a turbo just for a bit more fun.

Also Welcome to the forum hope you have fun.

Hi justin, welcome to ASN. Hope you enjoy the forum. :)

yeah man that's a shiny clean car, well done awesome car, shame its not a turbo just for a bit more fun.

Also Welcome to the forum hope you have fun.

Thanks coatesy , im working on that at the moment ive ordered a 1.8T motor for the car, so i will be doing the conversion in the near future. will keep posting :)

@JustinA3 - Welcome buddy, Very clean car indeed, hope all goes well with the turbo conversion. Where in SA you from, as you can probably see im from SA too :) SA brothers haha. Those are damn sweet wheels you have on your A3 8l, I wanted them aswell before i got my 18" RsTT's, You got them for a steal of a price :) what 1.8T motor you bringing in? what other mods have you done? Cheers buddy keep well

@JustinA3 - Welcome buddy, Very clean car indeed, hope all goes well with the turbo conversion. Where in SA you from, as you can probably see im from SA too :) SA brothers haha. Those are damn sweet wheels you have on your A3 8l, I wanted them aswell before i got my 18" RsTT's, You got them for a steal of a price :) what 1.8T motor you bringing in? what other mods have you done? Cheers buddy keep well

hey man , im from east london , im hoping to get a aug otor , but will have to see what they get in.

where you bassed , do you work for ATM.

@justinA3 - im in CPT, not working for ATM, i am friends with the owner & tuner in CPT :) how come you ask? the AGU is good as they are the big port head with stronger rods :) i personally have an AUM motor. you must do a Ko3s or Ko4 upgrade on the AGU and you will have a monster ;-) cheers bud

@justinA3 - im in CPT, not working for ATM, i am friends with the owner & tuner in CPT :) how come you ask? the AGU is good as they are the big port head with stronger rods :) i personally have an AUM motor. you must do a Ko3s or Ko4 upgrade on the AGU and you will have a monster ;-) cheers bud

dislexi kicked in Meant AGU , got a Ko3s ready and waiting , buying everything i need bit for bit due to budget .lol but as soon as i have everything i will start with the transplant.

so might take me a year or so .

in the meant time i was thinking of doing unichip to get a little more power out of it.

@ JustinA3 - yeah mine will also take a while. if you would like to chip the stock motor,you wont get much increase but if you going to chip the turbo then you will deff feel the difference :) things are damn pricey here in SA buddy. If you look at UK,USA etc there parts are much cheaper than we pay. Sucks big time haha. You know of any good places to look for Audi parts? Cheers

@ JustinA3 - yeah mine will also take a while. if you would like to chip the stock motor,you wont get much increase but if you going to chip the turbo then you will deff feel the difference :) things are damn pricey here in SA buddy. If you look at UK,USA etc there parts are much cheaper than we pay. Sucks big time haha. You know of any good places to look for Audi parts? Cheers

yep we are pretty screwed. lol as for the parts , gumtree

im heading up to cape town next week for my brothers wedding. i cant wait.

im also a commity member for audiclubsa. are you part of the club ?

@JustinA2 - Na not a member of Audi club SA, tried to register before and gave me errors + never had cash for signup :-( so joined ASN and have never regretted it once :) but i must say it is nice talking to a chap from SA :) where in CPT you gana be? you gana bring your cabby down aswell? I check like 5 times a week on Gumtree for parts etc but they are scarce boet. You know of anyone wanting t sell their S3 spoiler to me :) looking for one at the moment :) Cheers bud chat soon

Car looks sweet dude, some quality pics too!!

Hey justin. Good work and progress. Good luck with your build.

@JustinA2 - Na not a member of Audi club SA, tried to register before and gave me errors + never had cash for signup :-( so joined ASN and have never regretted it once :) but i must say it is nice talking to a chap from SA :) where in CPT you gana be? you gana bring your cabby down aswell? I check like 5 times a week on Gumtree for parts etc but they are scarce boet. You know of anyone wanting t sell their S3 spoiler to me :) looking for one at the moment :) Cheers bud chat soon

hey man , i will be staying in noordhoek , hoping to relocate to there in the near future. what you are asking for is so scarce for the oem part. but auto styling sells a exact fiberglass replica. im going to go that route. im looking for a rear S3 bumber.

@JustinA3 - Lowest iv seen one OEM S3 boot spoiler for is R600 but was in JHB at the time + had to spray it silver to go with my car :) should have done it i know i was stupid. The S3 back bumper + front is very hard to find here in SA ive noticed. also been looking out but never spotted :-( Noordhoek is a very nice place buddy :) hope you have a safe trip, i will have a look at Autostyle's website today and see what's happening there ;-) Cheers bud have a good day

Well Guys
Made some small interior changes yesterday, I got my hands on a bit of Alcantara material.

And gave my door cards some new life which was looking rather shot.

Before
IMG-20120315-00105-1.jpg

After

[URL="http://i936.photobucket.com/albums/ad210/Jayvdub/IMG-20120315-00106-1.jpg%5b/IMG"]http://i936.photobucket.com/albums/ad210/Jayvdub/IMG-20120315-00106-1.jpg[/IMG[/URL]]
[IMG][URL="http://i936.photobucket.com/albums/ad210/Jayvdub/IMG-20120315-00108.jpg%5b/IMG"]http://i936.photobucket.com/albums/ad210/Jayvdub/IMG-20120315-00108.jpg[/IMG[/URL]]
[IMG]http://i936.photobucket.com/albums/ad210/Jayvdub/IMG-20120315-00111.jpg

My plan is to have the seats recover in this at a later stage.

@JustinA3 - that looks fkn hot buddy, think im gana pinch that CF design on the handles for my cabby :) keep it up looking good :) Cheers