Woohoo just passed my MOT

rhubarb4

Certified Audi nutter
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
:yahoo:Very happy start to the day only 2 advisories, nearside rear shock slightly worn bush and front inner arch liner slightly insecure. Im going for some new suspension soon not sure what yet but that should sort that out as for the arch liners its just cracked at the bottom so no major issue there. :)

Chris.

Always a good start when he hands you the green pass sheet instead of the old " sorry mate it's gonna cost 4 million pound to fix I'm afraid" I'm sure we've all had before lol

Yep I was smiling all the way home lol. I must say the new certificates are a big change from the old green ones, they look like you can just print them off yourself no indent or DOT watermark.

Chris.

I've heard about these mate yet to have one. I suppose it's all done over computers now thow so no need for the certificates I'm guessing. My cars due next month :/ hate that time of the year lol

Keiran

I've heard about these mate yet to have one. I suppose it's all done over computers now thow so no need for the certificates I'm guessing. My cars due next month :/ hate that time of the year lol

Keiran

Yeah think it goes straight onto DVLA system and its just a receipt you get now. Let us know how you get on

Chris.

the new mot certificates are crap imo.

mine passed its last 3 MOT's with not 1 advisories

the new mot certificates are crap imo.

mine passed its last 3 MOT's with not 1 advisories

Yeah they look easy to forge now so buyers beware. Well done with your passes Jay il be well chuffed if mines like that.

Yes just a receipt really now as all the details are online, as everybody got the new logbook? that cost the taxpayer millions just because a few got pinched from DVLA....:tocktock:

Yes just a receipt really now as all the details are online, as everybody got the new logbook? that cost the taxpayer millions just because a few got pinched from DVLA....:tocktock:

What new log book is that then do we have to send off for new ones now then.

Chris.