FAO diarmuid

Cheers Mark. Like the car. If I was you I would probably debadge or else I would change the position of the badges to the 99.5 look i.e. lower down on the boot.

The lower mesh on the grill looks class.

I will definitely change my headlights for projectors in the near future. If I will do I will be investing in a set of facelift rear lenses as well.

Again thanks for the post /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

nice, what did you use for the lower grills?
allroad mesh?

Hey Mark

Just saw the pic of the car without the badges. Looks really good. You don't wait around do you?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

From the rear it looks like the facelift model. How did you take the badges off in the end. Did you use a hair dryer to heat them up or did you just pry them off?

Again well done /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

Whoa there ..

if you delete words 'Audi' from the URL is takes you to the main page ... what kinda car is that beauty ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

That was a Vauxhall Cavalier originally,lol

That baby was all my own work. I have to say tho i have been banned form the grinder around the Audi,lol

Yeah it was a hair dryer and a quick polish and carnuba wax

Kris, the mesh i bought from a guy on AW, it was about £30 ish if i remember correctly, painted ready to go.

I just want some larger rims now .... !!

maybe they will fill the arches and make it look like its lowered,lol

Mark,

Just a quick question with the two piece projectors. Do the OEM motors work with the projectors i.e. are they just plug and play? By the way here did you buy the projectors from. I've found some that look good on German E-bay. Only thing is they don't accept Paypal which might lead to bank fees etc. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif See below link:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...A%3AIT&rd=1

Are these more or less the same ones you bought?

Where on German e-bay did you get yours?

Cheers Mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Also anybody else who've bought the two piece from German Ebay has any body used kfzteile24-de
Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I have replied to your Pm, thats where i got mine, t only cost me a tenner to transfer the money, and the postage wasnt that expensive either.