Bye bye

No jokes from me; if my hairdresser had fixed, alcantara Recaros I'd be pretty ok with that. If you'd gone for the blue cabrio then it'd be a different story. Enjoy it.

nice purchase mate! my best mate had one of these in the grey colour! fun car!! get it mapped also!

THIS ONE

IMG_0696.jpg

Stunning car. Hope you enjoy it to the max.

Thanks for the kind words, im picking it up tomorrow and im excited to say the least :w00t:. I really cant wait to get it. Ive got a round trip of just under 500 miles to get it, but it should make for an interesting drive home :racer:

looks stunning mate, definately a classic.
Out of interest are you selling the my09 rears?

Well the A3 has gone, im going to miss it however the Quattro Sport is in a different league. Its so much fun on a back road and my god its pretty quick in a straight line. Ive deffinately given my self a few dead legs getting in the buckest but its all good lol.

I will be poping back most weeks to say "HI" and see any news and help in anyway that i can.

Anyways once agin cheers everyone for the kind comments and more importantly, thanks for your help and guidance with the A3.

Chris

Very nice indeed. I looked at one before getting the A3 but just wasnt big enough sadly. Red/Black combo always a winner. Enjoy!