Spotted these nice wheels :D ....... However!

The word I'm going to use is YUCK!
You can't put them on an Audi!
Pretty much just speedline or BBS.
Plus, 17's? Really?

No No No have you no taste? Go from 18"/19" to say 16" then you WILL notice the softer ride, but dropping down just 1" you will not.
Big wheels may be a good pose but you have to live with the hard ride, and as YOU are behind the wheel you are not looking at them. BUT if what others think of you and your car is more important...................you have security and self worth issues.

Reps are likely to find as much love on here as Wolfrace will, but the Scirocco and R36 wheels are both nice. Not sure how they look on an 8P, but those R36 "Omanyt" wheels are one of my favourite OEM 18"s.

No No No have you no taste? Go from 18"/19" to say 16" then you WILL notice the softer ride, but dropping down just 1" you will not.
Big wheels may be a good pose but you have to live with the hard ride, and as YOU are behind the wheel you are not looking at them. BUT if what others think of you and your car is more important...................you have security and self worth issues.

I've gone from 17" to 18" alloys and noticed a harder ride its the low profile tyres that cause the problem!! Also I'll see the alloys everytime i get in and out the car and when its parked!! I'm after opinions/ideas nothing more I'll choose what i want myself in the end as its my money I'm spending.