Subaru alloys - Bore

valentn

Reaction score
Hello People,

I have been looking at some new wheels and know that Subaru's have same PCd and can work with the offset but the bore is 56.1 iirc that is 1mm smaller and expect that this means the would fit without spacers, if anyone has any other ideas could they let me know.

No it wont fit, you'd need to machine the bore out. If you useing spacers you need to use hub centric ones from memory.

Thanks for the reply, I will probs leave it till i can afford some decent looking VAG wheels. I actually want to try finding some MG ZT wheels that would fit but they seem very rare.

Yep, you'll need to bore out the hub to 57.1 plus use something like 20mm spacers to get the offset back to something that is A3/S3 friendly as Subaru wheels are ET in the high 40s IIRC.

Just bought some superlegs that are a subaru fittment the bore is 56.1 as stated and offset on these particular wheels are et45, they had spigot rings so was going to bore the rings out but broke upon removal so just machined my own

I'm going to have to run 20mm spacers up front and 25mm on the rear but that was really tight on my brakes on the front but think that might be down to the fact they're huge and the profile of the spokes from the rear of the alloy ;-)

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=51.741344,0.688771

That sounds like a fair bit of work, will be nce to see them once done

i bought wheels that come off a scooby was 5x100 and 5x112 on my black A3 and they fitted straight on

Haha, well I think the Hairpins might look good, their 18" similar to the BBS CH