Helicopter

i am /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif crap at this

What did he call you? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

1149 with no interuption that time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

What he called me you dont want to know /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

9999, can't seem to get the score to go any higher, any one else had this problem.

Mmmmmmm i dunno about helicopters but i certainly smell bullsh!t flying around! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Sniff sniff, yep. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Not u TDI mate i ment Rich! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well i was at work and it was getting close to half 5.

Rich

So you don't finish early on friday with the rest of us slackers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
So you don't finish early on friday with the rest of us slackers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That was thursday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Crap, i must have lost a day in the time phase continuation.

[/ QUOTE ]

More like you spent 24 hours on this game /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Damm right.
tv_happy.gif

1. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif
Item_bomb_explode.gif

I know, i'm getting no decorating done at the moment. Rob you take over.

CJ_____ROB

fried.gif

I am trying to get my cpu and desk sorted out and cleared up as I am out of here on the 27th!!! Will have to be evening surfing from now on unfortunately as a computer would get covered in wood shavings in my new job!

Sorry for my absence you whores!

I am crap at smileys so I will call you a donkey loving c*ck master instead and be done with it!

By the way the big red van died, partial engine seizure on the M25. You can rest safely now without lloking in you rear view on the A312!

That wasnt directed towards you by the way. Sorry to hear about the van but i must say traffic and lack of accidents and hold ups on the A312 has helped me cut down my commuting time by quite a bit recently....... mmmmm any links i wonder /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

No, not nice. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

Got 1143 but lost interest after then or was it when i hit the object in front of me mmmm!!

Finding these smilies quite funny were do you get them?