check out my amazing courtesy car

danger S3

Reaction score
just took my car in to get its wheels powder coated and came away with this fine specimen

caruo.jpg

lol dont make em like they used to, olden but golden :thumbsup:

man these are the worst thing ever made well the pedal system is. my mum has a 1.1 zest i drove it once to work when my a3 was off the road and my feet would press two pedals at once or end up press the not so go fast pedal and the side of the car cars only good to drive if you've got small girly feet

Haha lovely! Can't wait to go and get mine done there and take that thing away! If you could post up the finished result that would be great as both me and my old mans S4 are going in there in a couple of weeks.

I'll get some pics up of the wheels soon, stupid work is interfering with fun stuff like gazing at my car lol

Ithink it was a 1.1 Peugeot and I was really a bit big to drive it, the pedals are quite close together and my size 13 steelies didn't really fit but for a short **** it would be fine. its quite sad but I must admit I wanted to and nearly did clean it :unsure: but thankfully my mate called and asked for a hand stripping all the paint off his Corrado VR6 so i was saved lol

That needs writing off!! Them wheels better look the biz after driving that ;)

Not the best of finishes from PPC. My wheels came out a lot better than that. I got two mtb frames done recently one was spot on the other looked a bit dry in the coating in places ....maybe a bit of a hit or a miss depending on who is doing it.
I would have pointed out the flaws to them when picking them up....recoat or discount...me thinks !

Not the best of finishes from PPC. My wheels came out a lot better than that. I got two mtb frames done recently one was spot on the other looked a bit dry in the coating in places ....maybe a bit of a hit or a miss depending on who is doing it.
I would have pointed out the flaws to them when picking them up....recoat or discount...me thinks !

na tbh based on what I had heard I expected a better finish, they actually re did them as the rears were pretty bad cause the guy that did them was a noob and then they were re done to the finish above. but at the end of the day I got some discount and I feel the job is passable for the price paid.