I decided to clean my injectors ( after seeing the results on here )

Obviously the muck is also from the exterior too. But I paid to have mine done last time and they were sooooo much better afterwards.

No point cleaning mine again just now for a before and after as i want to be replacing them this week anyway

on the subject prawn, do you have such a device your self and do you like beer? . . I think you may see where I'm goin with this :icon_thumright:

I do indeed have a cleaner matey, and as for the later, I think it goes without question!

I'm in Basingstoke, 1 minute from J7 of the M3.

Drop me a PM if you want to pop over some time for some injector cleaning :)

Same applies to anyone in the area too, I've done a few already this year since getting my cleaner. very worth while I reckon.

Reactions: Maccabee33
Just cleaned mine today, about to refit them after they dry! I did notice that my injectors look different. Mine have a long metal tube thingy at the end, i remember from s3 dave's thread, his were TT injectors? is this true?

My apy s3 has the same injectors as dave with the metal nose, any reason for this?

I'm stage 1 CC. Have you dani? Im not sure man, it must be on them all? What year is your APY? Anybody else with APY engines have this?

Im on the standard map mate. Its a 2000 model. Whats yours?

Mines 2000 too. Maybe it's the APY that's got them?

Yeah Just did an AMK and it had no metal ends. Seems right tbh because when i went to audi, the O-rings had 2 different sizes and thats for the metal ended ones but with the AMK the O-rings were the same size. Anybody reckon theres a difference between the 2 injectors?

Mine were put on by APR for there stage 2 software, or all the APY ones blue? mine are from a tt, specced @ 380cc

Yeah mine looked identical to yours! Reckon they are the same ones or different? I dont see why audi would put those injectors in a pre-facelift and not in the facelift ones?