Want some big BHP!

oboyle20

Reaction score
Just bought myself An Audi Rs4 B5, Basically im going to have it checked over by mcr just in general, then having a map, i wouldnt mind spending a bit more and getting more brake! Also i think im going to go for a miltek, possibly a turbo back. Whats everyones thoughts?

Cheers

MCR or MRC?

Asking what people think about putting a map and exhaust on an enthusiast forum; come on lad; get a grip. Like anyone will think it's a bad idea.

Will your insurance cover you on that car with mods with so few years road experience?

Just bought myself An Audi Rs4 B5, Basically im going to have it checked over by mcr just in general, then having a map, i wouldnt mind spending a bit more and getting more brake! Also i think im going to go for a miltek, possibly a turbo back. Whats everyones thoughts?

Cheers

I think its a good idea buddy

i looked a month ago when turned 19 and nobody would insure me, no points 2 years ncb, and thats with no mods! but your paying through the roof!

Given 5 posts, and the type of content been seen to date I'm inclined to say dreamer rather than trader; hope I'm not being too harsh

Cheers

Where are these extra 'brake' going? You only have 4 wheels :p