Vinyl Wrapped A3 anyone?

rosed4179

Reaction score
Does anyone on here have an A3 that is vinyl wrapped in matte / satin black.

Saw an M3 done yesterday and thinking i might get it done.

Ideally add pictures, price and location.

Im based in brum so looking for some good quality bargains round here ;]

Cheers

If I remember correctly there's a photo of one in the FAQ's section. I'm not sure if it's wrapped or painted though.

Theres a guy local to me who has had his a3 wrapped

DSC00297.jpg

DSC00366.jpg

DSC00367.jpg

DSC00368.jpg

DSC00369.jpg

DSC00372.jpg

DSC00379.jpg

Looks very nice

How much is it?

How long does it last?

Is it easily scratched off?

I have to say that matte black vinyl wrap looks awesome, but it's notoriously hard to keep looking that way as it picks up scratches very easily. Vinyl wraps are supposed to last at least 7 years, keeping your paint work in perfect condition underneath. It costs around 1500.00 GBP for a full wrap and if you want things like your door shuts done etc. it can cost around an extra 300.00 GBP. :)

Paulie x

wow! that looks pretty dappa! but i dont like the lights though.

a quick question, can vinyl wrap be taken off at any time? and is it easy?

Looks good think he went a bit over kill on both of the lights and the lower lip.

wow! that looks pretty dappa! but i dont like the lights though.

a quick question, can vinyl wrap be taken off at any time? and is it easy?

Yes got my roof and spoiler wrapped.

looks nice but not my cup of tea dont like the rear lights how chavtastic can you get lmao

Reactions: Rubber Duck
can he get away with them plates?
prob not no but one of my mates has them on his car for a few weeks dont know if he has been stopped as of yet tho , it all depends on what the old bill are like in your area south wales police dont give two f**ks

Its an S3 grill, you would need an S3 bumper to be able to fit it, which means the whole S3 front end!

Can't believe I never noticed that's a normal s3 grill, especially as I've got an s3 with the same grill..., only difference is my grill is grey behind the number plate

Looks totally different, has this one been painted / wrapped or is there different s3 grills?

Think they did a great job on the wrap. I dont know the guy but he lives local and i always see the car driving about.

If he had gone for MY11 rears....Toned down the tinted windows and went lighter on the lamin x he was onto a winner

vinyl wrapped my front grill tonight, bot bad for a first attempt, couple of air bubbles. But hope it holds out until I get a black optics grille

IMG_2020.jpg