VAGCOM

Solly

My XBL GT - ii solly uk ii
Reaction score
Is there anyone local to me in the midlands that can program the keyfob too maybe put the windows up and down or if possible the convertable roof? if it can be done?

many thanks

Not sure the 8P has an optiion for roof closure via fob, would maybe need another module aftermarket, added to do this.

You dont want windows down programmed as if you sat on the key, it could roll them down whilst you're at lunch or in the house, its happened before trust me, my advice is just code for up.

Not sure the 8P has an optiion for roof closure via fob, would maybe need another module aftermarket, added to do this.

You dont want windows down programmed as if you sat on the key, it could roll them down whilst you're at lunch or in the house, its happened before trust me, my advice is just code for up.

Hi Nige, what's the difference between VCDS and VAGCOM? does changing either of the settings invalidate an Audi Warranty? Cheers Mark

Nothing, except vagcom was the old name, vcds is the new.

No it doesnt invalidate warranty at all, anyone tells you this are talking ballshiviks.

wont the OP be able to set the windows off the DIS? I know i can.....and have

Yes, given just read there sig :) then they should have extended dis options, but if its not enabled Advanced Comfort Menu, then they wont have the features within iirc.

so is there the DIS and then the extended DIS...or are there extended extended DIS's on the 2010> cars lol

Nothing, except vagcom was the old name, vcds is the new.

No it doesnt invalidate warranty at all, anyone tells you this are talking ballshiviks.

Great stuff cheers for that mate, best start having a look what can be done and find someone who can do it in the North West!

Or buy the kit yourself & use it at leisure & at your own convenience.

Cue Tim?

Going through PM's now btw :)

Or buy the kit yourself & use it at leisure & at your own convenience.

Cue Tim?

Going through PM's now btw :)

Who's Tim? Does he cover the North West or supply the kits? How much do they cost and are they easy to use?

I supply the cables mate, PM me if interested & Tim is a member on this thread who I also sold a cable too amongst others, so he can verify how well spent your money would be :)

TBH very easy, you'll be able to use it fully within minutes.

Yes, given just read there sig :) then they should have extended dis options, but if its not enabled Advanced Comfort Menu, then they wont have the features within iirc.

sorry bout late reply internet wa down on the weekend -.-, i can go into the DIS on my clocks but theres no option ther efor windows, just autolock doors, wiper change, parking sensors.. etc etc, how do you get the advanced comfort menu? is that an extra option from factory?

Has to be enabled with VAS or VCDS, not always enabled tbh.

yarp i can verify, VCDS cable is a big win, i made do with a cheap ebay jobby for years with my old car, this allows for sooo much more functionality :)

Nige...i gather the comfort menu includes the window down function? just to clarify i have it

Nigel how do i go about enabling the Advanced Comfort Menu i know someone near me with a vcds jsut wonderd what codes if any, and or what you need to do. he might know what to do but then he might not, and i dont want to waste his time.

Many Thanks :D

As you have a facelift you may have a different module 09 board, so you'll have to search through your module 09 & 17 instruments for the settings.