anyone cut out the middle silencer box with any joy?

shawryboy

Reaction score
hi guys, im thinking of cutting out my middle silencer box and having a straight through.I was just wondering if anyone has done this and how they got on ? any probs or issues once theyve done it etc all replys would be v appriciated thanx, shawryboy:salute:

better off removing the rear box mate, ive done it and and replaced it with just a stainless section and the standard twin tailpipes and it sounds lovely! not droany or anything but sounds brutal on boost and its saved a ****eload of weight, the thing weighs a tonne!

sweet nice one dont suppose u could post some pic or a vid of it could u it wud be really appreciated !:uhm:

Ive got the Milltek exhaust on mine and mine was resinated sp* and i bought the straight through option ... normal driving gives little increase in noise. But under load its much deeper and thrusty ( if that makes sence)

Ive got the Milltek exhaust on mine and mine was resinated sp* and i bought the straight through option ... normal driving gives little increase in noise. But under load its much deeper and thrusty ( if that makes sence)

I've got the resonated milltek system but want to change it to the unresonated section can you just buy the
In res center section? And if so where from?
Cheers

ill try and get you a vid mate! will have to get the mrs to hold the camera for me so will be on the weekend! Lol

lol cool that would be awesome and as for the milltek a friend had the resonated one on his. wasn't that impressed does the non resonated make much difference ? im not lookin for loudness really just a nice deep tone :eyebrows:

made me ****** jump was listening to it as im in work so couldnt have speakers up loud and next min it ****** fires off.

sounds great