Carbon fever

4856420323_e97360975a_b.jpg

Stance is awful, reverse rake city

I think that you should get a nice flat bottom steering wheel to finish of the interior, it would look well cool dont you think Ash?

i have alot more to go before i am finished with the interior! but yes a flat bottom is on the list along with soo many other things :unsure:

Ok guys so here is a little update...

I got bored on Sunday and have been meaning to do a little more carbon stuff to the car, i dont think i am finished as yet but here is a nice little update to the wrapping that i have been doing.

Drivers door:

8a6ce125.jpg

3905fc28.jpg

90bcdbe4.jpg

d7e13963.jpg

de0ffe9a.jpg

At night:

9984658e.jpg

Passenger side:

7cfc324a.jpg

aac3b75b.jpg

28dd91df.jpg

Rear door:

fabe056a.jpg

38cec4e3.jpg

add482c6.jpg

Of course i have done the other side rear but no point in putting up pics of that since its the same as above.

i think it looks better now as it is matching and a complete set... before by just having the trims it felt slightly out of place.

So what are your thoughts on it? too much or nicely matched?

I also received my lovely custom vinyl wrap from the states for my new Macbook Pro so i thought i would share some pics of that too :)

21d04328.jpg

cda8b87f.jpg

327a6596.jpg

5de9569b.jpg

d6e05d13.jpg

63198741.jpg

71d174e6.jpg

Matches my car perfectly now :arco:

Last edited:
Sorry, but its now making a nice car look very chavvy, going a bit to far imho, but your car, your choice.

I can't decided if I like the lights or not.

I thought I'd throw this one out there as well....

RNSE.jpg

Is the keyless go and option or was it a after market mod?

Nah its not keyless, it was a mod I did years ago which still relies on the key to be turned to a point on ignition & then press of the button, which is actually how the RS4 is aswell which I ported it across from.

Love the idea but I personally don't like the contrast between the carbon and the grey interior..
like the laptop tho.