Scott's A3 Build Thread (With Pics)

Car is looking good Scott, but i have to agree with others not feeling your new wheels. I prefer your 5 spoke bentleys, they suit the car better.

Car is looking good Scott, but i have to agree with others not feeling your new wheels. I prefer your 5 spoke bentleys, they suit the car better.

Thanks mate, yea I like the 5 spokes better but I still think the splits suit the car.

Looks amazing on the new rims mate. I didn't think I would in my head, but looking at it I prefer these over your old set of Bentleys I think.

Totally agree, ..new rims look awesome, Scott! Love your car to bits xx

Its been a while and my posts on here are few and far between of late but after all the nice comments and advice i regret to announce that I have now sold my pride and joy and replaced it with a MK2 Golf GTI. Was a sorry day when i seen it go and actually sold it to a local lad and it makes me sick when I pass it but I know he will look after it well and it has served me well the time ive had it. End of an era haha. Hope everyone is wellScott