RS3 parts available!

grimp

Reaction score
I dont know if this has been posted here before, but i tought id let you know anyway :)

Promotional items - BKS-Tuning

Audi_RS3_Frontgrill.jpg

Audi_RS3_Heckspoiler.jpg

Audi_RS3_Heckdiffusor.jpg

I thought the the front wings were wider on the rs3 so the front bumper won't be a straight fit?

Oh and ouch at the prices I can see a lot of dsg owners buying the gear knob lol

The grill is the part most people will surely want???

These Prices are Crazy!!!! :jump: You can buy a New Car with them prices.....

the $6k is for the bumper and wings, the reason its so much is because the wings are glass fiber / kevlar mix still an awful lot of money tho! oh and by the time youve put vat & delivery on top of that!

be cheaper to wait and get it from a dealer i reckon!

Huh, I was under impression wings were carbon tbh.

At those prices plus vat and delivery ,You may aswell buy a real RS3 ! Reddiculous .

bit OT:
well in the UK a RS3 i almost free imo :p I could almost sell my 1.6 tdi here in norway, move to the UK, and buy a RS3 for the money(this is no joke), so i can see how you guys are shocked about the prices.

Last edited:
bit OT:
well in the UK a RS3 i almost free imo :p I could almost sell my 1.6 tdi here in norway, move to the UK, and buy a RS3 for the money(this is no joke), so i can see how you guys are shocked about the prices.

LOL I know how dear Norway is ;-)

What about the bulging front fenders? They don't sell that? How am I going to put 255 rubbers in the front then?

Check the above reply......the front wings are included!
Spoke too soon. So one needs wider tires or serious spacers or else the front wheel will look too inward.

Spoke too soon. So one needs wider tires or serious spacers or else the front wheel will look too inward.

not really a wide tyre, but will give you a wider choice of et's or you could stick massive spacers on as instead, but with the extra width you could run a inverse stagger on the wheels which would give the front more bite and help get rid of some of the understeer