Had my S4 3 days now organising bodyshop repair

V8FLETCH

Reaction score
Can't believe my luck. Had the car only since Saturday and the car got driven into by someone we know on my drive. Left their car in gear I think. Now organising repair through her insurance. I wasn't in the area so shock when I found out.
:-(

Ooooh. Feel for ya. Would have been a tragedy after a year or two but after 5 days ? Keep an eye out for the other two bits of bad luck coming your way. lol .

You may jest but I only found out about my car when i got out of hospital. I fainted on Monday night and smashed my face into the slate floor in our kitched. Breaking a tooth in half and cutting my nose and head. Two days in hospital to check me out.
So one more bad thing to come? Dont want it to happen, a crap week already.
Repair centre will be charging the insurer over £3k for repair.

I can beat that. About 8 years ago, my mum picked up my dad's brand new scooby wrx from the dealers. On the way back, she came across a herd of cows off for milking. Yup, you guessed, one stumbled into it and trashed the wing, bonnet and a headlight. <3miles on the clock!! Fortunately the farmer's insurance coughed, but we have never let my mam forget it!

Cheers,