S-Line Suspension

CMD

Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
S-line oem suspension from a 1.8T Saloon will it fit an Avant 1.8T both are front wheel drive.

The rear springs on an Avant have a higher weight rating don't they?

I have someone asking me about them on ebay..

I'll have a look on ETKA mate, give me an hour or so.

Are these your original S-Line springs?

Yes 100% OEM along with OEM rear shock's.

more often than not the rear springs will hav e different ride height due to the added weight on an avant so yes they will fit but it wont look right when on the avant(rear might be lower than front so will look odd)

I'm having to answer loads of questions about the S-Line suspension from ebay members.

looks like that suspension wont be around for long then

Well I'm not going to be much help then :think:

Part number is listed as 8E0 511 115 for ALL rear springs from saloon/avant/cab and fwd/quattro....

The only difference in part number is the final two letters (model revisions) and the springs are marked with paint marks of different colours to designate the different specifications.

I don't know what all the different models codes mean I'm afraid:

springs.jpg

Cheers James, looking at that it looks like they will fit this guy's 1.8t Avant.

yes they will fit no problem, its the spring rating that will be different from saloon to avant thats why when you look for new springs they always ask whether its saloon or avant as they will be slightly different but they will fit no worries so just sell them to him lol

He has told me they are now going onto a TDI avant.... Why don't these people read the Full listing. I have also had someone ask if the Votex grill will fit a A4 cabriolet. (crazy)..