more carbon..

BASS 666

BMW aye right dead on..
Reaction score
IMG_0379.jpg
got my dash and door trims wrapped in carbon vinyl a few months ago by a mate of mine whos been at it 13 yrs. so i took these off and got them done,
IMG_0362.jpg
i think it completes the set. what do you think ?

mate, you will be happy to know... you get the thumbs up from me on this one! very smart mate.

you taken those dodgy flaps off yet??? ;)

also, the steering wheel is smart. just about to get mine retrimmed in the same style. :D

mate, you will be happy to know... you get the thumbs up from me on this one! very smart mate.

you taken those dodgy flaps off yet??? ;)
you lv my flaps lol. cheers mate. they look better on the car i should have took a photo with it all on.

Good work Bas, wots next buddy?

Good work Bas, wots next buddy?
im gonna get the black triangle bit on the back doors done. my mate done an engine cover a few weeks ago and its still on and hasnt burnt or warped yet so im gonna leave it a while to see if it stays like that and maybe get mine done it looks brill..

Is it difficult to take the ashtray out?

Is it difficult to take the ashtray out?
no mate when you lift the gear surround off there is two 8mm bolts under it. undo them and lift it out. the plate at the back of the astray lifts out aswell.

NNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCEEEEEEEE shame it would look sh*t on a beige interia i can only wish

got my dash and door trims wrapped in carbon vinyl a few months ago by a mate of mine whos been at it 13 yrs. so i took these off and got them done,
IMG_0362.jpg
i think it completes the set. what do you think ?[/QUOTE]

Bass, where'd you get your s-line s-wheel from ? was it new ?...

NNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCEEEEEEEE shame it would look sh*t on a beige interia i can only wish

I beg to differ....

dsc04118z.jpg

30082010459.jpg

Bass looks great,i feel silly asking this but where are those 2 pieces of trim beside the ashtray in the first pic located on the car? i dont recognise them.

That does look nice mate. Ive done my gear surround and ash tray cover in the 3M dinoc carbon fibre stuff. Will upload some pics when I get chance. I did it as they were both really scratched up.

On a side note, the top ash tray cover slides off without needing to remove the ash tray itself, you just pull it. (just thought I'd say in case others were wanting to try)

The ashtray at the front we are talking about? Under the climatronic panel?

looks hot fella!

p.s also loving your wheel I really want one, angry that my s-line didnt have one as standard! :\

looks hot fella!

p.s also loving your wheel I really want one, angry that my s-line didnt have one as standard! :\

you would have thought that audi would have put one in the car mate ?????

been toying with the idea of getting the exterior door trim things done like you have, and at the same time having the bumper isert done in CF film, look forward to seeing pics of yours fitted

Bass did you buy the S/W recently if so can you confirm the supplier,,, as I've looked on the bay and can't find a perforated B6 s-line S/W....
mate i looked and looked again and cant find another one it must have been the last one..

thats where i looked and theres no perforated ones left..

Looks very nice, bought some of this cloth over a year ago never got round to trimming the car out with it.

How much your mate charge for doing this?

Looks very nice, bought some of this cloth over a year ago never got round to trimming the car out with it.

How much your mate charge for doing this?
i think its me your talking to. its not cloth mate its vinyl and its textured aswell. its a few quids worth cause its not your typical ebay stuff. im from belfast so i prob cant help you if your looking it done. i think thats what you meant or were you talking about the steering wheel ?

here you go lads.. heres that pic i promised. sorry about the quality..
garyb2010.jpg