Best injector cleaner for the 1.8t?

S3KO4

Reaction score
I have heard of Millers, wynns redex etc. but which one has worked for you? as I think mine are not fully atomizing , dont know if that's the right term! thanks for your inputs.

This is all subjective m8 but i went for BG 44K | Power Enhancer News bought from kwik fit , I cant yet determine if it has done what it says on the tin , as i cant be bothered to strip my head for a swatch at the valves , but what i can say is that i changed the plugs during the treatment and they were bang on light tan colour , although gapped at near 10mm they didnt help performance , replaced with same standard plugs ill be pulling them very soon for a check on the colour , gapped at 7mm with loads of other fuel saving ideas ( check http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-...-fuel-consumption-after-mods.html#post1097700 ) so far all i can say is my car goes like stink now and it deffo didnt before at a guess going by the dash display i may be saving a cpl of mpg on a full tank .... My prob is deffo maximus heavy footitus its a total ****** ...

Cheers Duktor, I have ordered Millers eco system for the tdi. but wanted something good for the S3. I have farily new plugs and ok coils but the car feels a bit numb:( . no codes I have changed the filter last year but I have run on very low petrol quite a lot of times. and very bad MPG in town about 18mpg...

tbh m8 its your own choice , I used the bg 44k on reccomedation , and as i said b4 cant yet post results , im basing my experiment on the thread link i posted , mine was charging me 23.6 mpg = 25p per mile last month with mixed driving so hoping for better figs at next fill up .................

.... My prob is deffo maximus heavy footitus its a total ****** ...

I suffer from the same clinical condition ocassionaly - I drive like a granny all week, then something changes and I drive 'enthusiastically', the MPG goes out the window at that point.

Back on topic, I have never heard a bad word about Millers products. I suppose I should run some injector cleaner through at some point. At over 100K and no history of any injector cleaner being used I reckon it would be helpful.