Do these logs look OK? Boost leak?

vanilla_ice

Reaction score
Hi,

I tried the method of holding the revs at 3000 and check to see if the mass air flow sits at 10g/s. It initially peaked at just over 10, but as I held the revs at 3000 the value then dropped to around 8.3g/s. This made me suspect I have a leak somewhere.

So I recorded the following logs this morning to see if I do have a boost leak. Could someone please tell me if my logs look healthy for a stage 1 remapped S3, as I not quite sure what I'm looking for.

logs.jpg

Many thanks,

ICE

i see them but dunno what im lookin at. did u purposely leave the g/s out? coz i dont see it

I read a post that for boost leaks you log 020, 031 and 115. I can only log 3 blocks at a time.

Last week I logged 200g/s at redline, which I beleive on it's own is "healthy" for stage 1.

Look OK to me. The engine isn't pulling too much timing, actual boost is falling behind requested which could indicate a leak under full boost.

It's asking for 1.4-1.5 bar of boost, but only ever actually making a max of 1.38 which fades away much quicker than the map's request.

Could be a few things, but start with a leak hunt.