Hot at one side... Cold at other

j033y

Reaction score
Ok so get in my car today to head to another depot of ours. I keep thinking its hot in the car so turn it down. but it remains warm.

Any way to cut a long story short, cold air is happily blowing from the drivers side, and will change temperature with the climate control. However hot air is blowing from passenger side, regardless of temp set on either of the temp controls in the car.

What have I broken? can't believe this... and my wipers have slowed right down... i will leave that for another thread though!!

Has anyone else had this problem??

Please please help...

probably one of the little flap motors on the heater box has packed up. theres like six little motors but im not sure which it might be.

Sounds lovely. i guess i will have to get vagcom out... anyone know if they are a pain to change! may as well do this same day as my wipers!!!!!

one off my motors packed in on the drivers side and it was a ****** nightmare to change. on the pass side there is more room so it shouldnt be too bad. your wipers are seizing up it is a common fault with audis so dont let anyone tell you its your motor. i have fixed 3 of these for customers and if you dont know what your doing its not an easy job.