Peugeot 306 drivers

TIRO

Reaction score
Website
www.tim-rose.co.uk
Why are most 306 drivers always got there fogs on? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

before any comments on foggy conditions... i mean all the time day, night, wet....?

Moan over, thanks for listening

ALSO, BMW's, I can't believe that a switch to turn off the fog lights is not included in the price - nor an indicator stalk!!!!!

Moan over!

I think it's coz most of them are rude boys\ boy racers who think it's cool.

Is p|sses me off! Blinding oncoming drivers is not funny!

include Lagunas and 406s to that list. I usually give them a blast of my fogs plus main beam or leave my rear fogs on if following (however, that means having my front fogs on as well!!)

[ QUOTE ]
JonC said:
include Lagunas and 406s to that list. I usually give them a blast of my fogs plus main beam or leave my rear fogs on if following (however, that means having my front fogs on as well!!)

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that bugs me. Why can't you just have the rears on for when your behind someone, but no-one is behind you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Most of the Subaru's were i live have got there fogs on all the time and its blinding, The police stop the boy racers here and give them on the spot fines for having fogs on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Rev-head said:
Most of the Subaru's were i live have got there fogs on all the time and its blinding, The police stop the boy racers here and give them on the spot fines for having fogs on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
its also a POINTS offence only 1 point per offence i think, but as most of us know they all mount up!

I've seen a few S3s and many other Audis with fogs on too. I have had my car for 2.5 years and I have never switched them on (apart to check they worked)

Dunc

no one mentioned the boy racer/hairdressing car of hate. the shihtron Saxo.(fog lamps included)
fallmonk mentioned the skip on wheels otherwise known as the XR3i.... i can remember when they came out, seeing my first one. then another.....then another.....then another....etc.etc.etc....
where have they all gone ???? disintergrated perhaps ?
its a mistery.

i thought the ones on peugoets were driving lights and only came on with main beam?

[ QUOTE ]
AntonA4TDI said:
hey kris my friend has a 106gti he cant turn his fogs on without main beams ...guess thats why all the rudies buy shitsoes for the ability to turn fogs on!

[/ QUOTE ]
Isnt that illegal??? foggies only come one with main beam !

[ QUOTE ]
Sir_Dave said:
Just so that you all know, having owned two 106gti's the lights in the bumper are additional driving lights and only come on with full beam /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
WE all bellive u but would a police officer???? thats a weird one have never heard of that b4!