door blades

BASS 666

BMW aye right dead on..
Reaction score
hi guys anyone know where i can get a set of s line door blades from, cheaper than TPS and AUDI ? i have tryed ebay and breakers yards to no avail. my car is a 2002 a4 b6 model. cheers. first time on this so excuse me if i have made a **** up..

hi guys anyone know where i can get a set of s line door blades from, cheaper than TPS and AUDI ? i have tryed ebay and breakers yards to no avail. my car is a 2002 a4 b6 model. cheers. first time on this so excuse me if i have made a **** up..

Right here's what you gotta do, you've got to get on a little rowing boat & row for as long as your arms will take you then after that you've got to walk as far as your legs will take you, then get on a plane and fly to the ends of the earth then wait there forever cos thats how long i have been waiting for some second hand ones. Sorry if i got your hopes up mate and good luck.

Jollyjay

i know mate its a nightmare and the price of them is maddness. thanks for getting my hopes up anyway. if i get lucky i will let you know.

91 quid plus vat for the front ones 81 plus vat for the back ones

just looked mate thanks. too much for me. its crazy to pay that.

You just need to keep ringing the breakers yards and hope you get lucky. Qjames got a steal when I pointed out that there was a set of the S4 blades on the bay for £120 BIN, seen a set go for £75 on Pistonheads too. I managed to find 3 sets on 3 seperate occasions when I had my B6 and only ever used one set. I sold my last S4 ones to my inlaw cheap aswell..

Just keep an eye on Fleebay for Sline breakers/A4 breakers etc and ring round the countrys breaker yards. I bet there is atleast a couple sitting in a yard somewhere!!!

Someone must be able to make these at a more reasonable price, its daylight robberey charging that much.

Jay

was there not some one on here that made some his self. im sure it was about 9 mths ago now some one posted them up that he made them
and was going to sell them.

phoned a mate today that works in a very big scrapyard told him what i was looking for and he checked the computer. they had 1 door in stock and the blade was broke on it. he tryed the other yard that the company own and they had none but said they get s lines all the time so fingers crossed. my mate is pretty high up in the company so i am confident i will get them. so keep trying the yards lads cause you never know. if i get them and he tells me about any more that come in i will put them on here for sale. jesus,,, i would be popular.

£91 per front blade plus £81 per back blade making a grand total of £344, is that painted and fitted? I'd really like this mod, also how do you remove the old ones and fit the new ones?

It would be better to create a mold from the exterior face of the sline or s4 blades, cast them and then bond or fix this to your existing blades wouln't it. quite easy to do.

There was a guy who came on here a while ago saying he was going to make his own Bodykit etc but then dissapeared. He was the one who reckoned he could sort the door blades.
They are a big rip off IMO to buy brand new, as its been said, they are only plastic strips...
There was a Seller from across the pond that started selling these that he had got a company that made a load for him but the quality was ***** and he was getting some harsh complaints (which you would at $300 a set) so he shut up shop and vanished with alot of buyers money.

Its a matter of severe patients till some come up elsewhere. You gotta be quick though...lol mega
@ Swarcup - That doesnt sound a bad idea, you've found yourself a side earner!:yes:

Last edited:
well if they are solid id think you can cut them to size and with some sand papper get the shape back

well lads whos a lucky jammy fcker ? i am. my mate just rang me to say he checked all the audi doors in the racks in his breakers yard an guess what ? hes only got me a full set of s line door blades. all different colours and in good nick so its off to see the painter tomorrow. so i will keep my promise if he gets anymore i will put them on here for sale. im not telling what i got mine for as i dont want to rub it in too much lol. i will keep you lot posted....

guys like you say they are 90 quid each from tps and audi but i gave them the part numbers off my blades and they came up as 41 front and 57 rear or somthing like that,same blades just different part numbers!!! they were under 100 per side brand new!!! i have trown the damaged ones away but could remove one good one and get the part numbers if you like!!

eveybody on here has tryed to get them and when they price them they all get the same price as did i when i phoned. if you can get them for what your saying you will be a rich man soon cause there are plenty of people on her wanting them and prepared to pay decent money for them. give out your part number and let the guys try it. cheers mate..

There was a guy who came on here a while ago saying he was going to make his own Bodykit etc but then dissapeared. He was the one who reckoned he could sort the door blades.
They are a big rip off IMO to buy brand new, as its been said, they are only plastic strips...
There was a Seller from across the pond that started selling these that he had got a company that made a load for him but the quality was ***** and he was getting some harsh complaints (which you would at $300 a set) so he shut up shop and vanished with alot of buyers money.

Its a matter of severe patients till some come up elsewhere. You gotta be quick though...lol mega
@ Swarcup - That doesnt sound a bad idea, you've found yourself a side earner!:yes:

Yeah I'm the guy whose going to make them but due to wife expecting twins, moving house, sorting cars etc etc I just haven't had time. But now I've got 4 months until they're born I'm trying to recreate some door blades again. Bodykits will have to wait till I can get hold of one for a weekend. To start off with they will have to be fiberglass but I'm working with a guy who used to build fairings for all the latest bikes then started building baths and this was all out of fiberglass so I know it's not going to be crappy and flimsy. Just trying to prototype some now.

Yeah I'm the guy whose going to make them but due to wife expecting twins, moving house, sorting cars etc etc I just haven't had time. But now I've got 4 months until they're born I'm trying to recreate some door blades again. Bodykits will have to wait till I can get hold of one for a weekend. To start off with they will have to be fiberglass but I'm working with a guy who used to build fairings for all the latest bikes then started building baths and this was all out of fiberglass so I know it's not going to be crappy and flimsy. Just trying to prototype some now.

cant you just make a mould from the gen parts front and back, then fix them together?

I don't have the gen parts, so thats outta the question. I've asked before on here if someone would lend me theirs for a weekend but no reply. Plus making a mould from the back section would be almost impossible, took mine off for the first time today to find the runner thats on the back of them would be easy enough to replicate but not to copy.

:beerchug:Thats understandable mate - wasnt a dig by the way

Last edited:
no offence taken. Just letting everyone know i'm still here just bit busy. lol

no offence taken. Just letting everyone know i'm still here just bit busy. lol

Thats the spirit, Just think of the extra money rolling in when you do sort them - the twins will love it!! lol

yo jimmy where are you with those part numbers ??

think this is him ;-)

guys like you say they are 90 quid each from tps and audi but i gave them the part numbers off my blades and they came up as 41 front and 57 rear or somthing like that,same blades just different part numbers!!! they were under 100 per side brand new!!! i have trown the damaged ones away but could remove one good one and get the part numbers if you like!!

jimmy is the guy that said that s line door strips arent the price everybody says they are. he said he would put his part numbers on here so as we can all get them for the price he got his for. so far he hasnt botherd, i wonder why ????

Personally i think the blades look crap.

A nice set of side skirts without these blades looks the bee's knees