injectors

tdi-man

Reaction score
03G 130 073G

and

03G 130 073b

any body know what the differance is and will a /g be ok to use if mine r /b

Have you found your issue then or still working on it, ask Devonmikeyboy for his input as he has knowledge of these.

still got probelm...inlet manifold has been cleaned and looks like new. cleaned egr. fitted new inlet manifold flap shuts down nice and quiet. changed temp sensor in plastic pipe under tandem pump. replace thermostate and had coolant flushed m8 says ticks over still lumpy so will check with vag com in morning .. but think may get a another injector and get it tested and cleaned and fitted and see what happens as it's only injector one that goes out of tollerance.....

if not injector ecu ? will battle on ....

03G 130 073G

and

03G 130 073b

any body know what the differance is and will a /g be ok to use if mine r /b
BKD engine have a slightly ruff ideal try raising the ideal rpm by a few hundred with Vagcom. Sort of agree with what Rustynuts said in your UK.Audi thread but as far as i was aware the B injectors got dropped about 2005 and only the G are used as both injectors are the same. I have mixed B and G injectors before with no known problems.

BKD engine have a slightly ruff ideal try raising the ideal rpm by a few hundred with Vagcom.

What should it roughly be to get rid of the vibrations in idle and not affect the sound & fuel consumption?