Wheel spacers on 2.0 TDi Sport??

RS_Cosworth

Reaction score
Would like to fit a set of spacers to my 2.0 TDi sport which is fitted with a set of genuine 18" S-Line RS6 style alloys, and is lowered on -50mm H&R springs. Need a bit of help/advice though as to which ones I need and where to get them from :confused:
Firstly, what size spacers are the ideal ones to have with my setup? (what is the maximum width I can get away with without causing rubbing issues ect..??)
And secondly, where is the best/cheapest place to get the spacers and new wheel bolts from and how much will I be looking at to do all 4 corners?
Any pics of your cars with spacers fitted would be gratefully received and may help me decide what width spacers I need :icon_thumright:

Well not got any yet but after a good research it seems that 10mm front and 12mm rear are the standard, reason being that the fronts are 2mm wider as standard.

lowered 50mm you may get minimal rubbing on the rear but removing the screw from the inner arch will fix this.

cheapest place would be DPM Performance (is active on this forum, Damian) and he can also provide the required bolts.

DPM Performance Online Store

May need to check with him that there is nothing different with your wheel to the spacer but should be fine.

Thanks for the replies guys & gals, most helpful :thumbsup: Will be ordering myself a set very soon :eyebrows: