single exhaust into twin

FranA3

FMDETAILING
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
hi all ive recently purchased a votex rear valance for my a3 and im wondering where apart from the main dealer i can get a single into twin exhaust adapter to turn my single exhaust into a twin as mine is a 1.6fsi and it comes with a single exhaust so it fits into the votex diffuser properly like this DOUBLE EXHAUST TRIM AUDI A3 SPORTBACK 1.6FSI Brand new on eBay (end time 03-Sep-10 09:40:48 BST) but for a 3 door not a sportback or will this fit my car ,failing that can a custom exhaust centre make me one just a trim not a back box can anybody help please

i put one on my 3 door and the part number is 8p0 071910, it does look very similar to the one on ebay though

Maybe would be be better to put a new back box on.

Would be able to get one cheaper than that second hand.

Surely something from another 2 pipe would fit

would a back box off like a 2.0 fsi with the twin exhausts fit on my car or a 2.0tdi or similar because im sure i could get a second hand back box from somewhere maybe ebay if they are a strait swap that is lol cheers for the reply dudes .

Fran go Pro Speed in Cardiff off City Road, ask for Charlie and say Ashley that works for Admiral with the dark Audi A3 told me to come here. He will sort you out done my exhaust and my mates seat leon cupra. All exhausts come with life warranty to an you can design what style your after. Plus the exhaust doesnt make your car sound a boy racer with a stupid over sized exhaust that you could properly shoot water melons out of :)

all i want really is twin pipes out of the back so it looks standard but i'll give them a try to see what they can do i wonder if they could just weld on twin pipes to my existing back box we'll see tho cheers dude

all i want really is twin pipes out of the back so it looks standard but i'll give them a try to see what they can do i wonder if they could just weld on twin pipes to my existing back box we'll see tho cheers dude

yeah any of the custom exhaust places can do that. Done it a few times, double pipes at my local powerflow dealer are £40 fitted

ahh thats not to bad is it will have to pop in sometime soon and see what they can do for me i certainly dont want a chavy sounding exhaust they are so annoying lol thanks for the info dude

As Lee said they should be able to do it and it be alot cheaper for you aswell. Here a photo of the exhaust they fitted to my car.....
photo-2.jpg