Anyone interested in 4WD rolling road day (Loughborough)?

The Doctor

Reaction score
Website
www.wbmcc.com
Hi guys,

I have been wanting to get my S3 on a 4WD dyno for some time and have been doing a bit of research to find a suitable dyno relatively near to where I live. I've come across Monster Motorsport (http://www.monstermotorsport.com/) in Loughborough who charge £50+VAT for 3 runs for an individual, but offer discounts for a group.

If you'd be interested in this, please PM me and I'll get it sorted out. They are open week days and Sat mornings, which would be my preference.

Cheers,
Paul.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you want this stuck? As i am sure plenty will enjoy the opertunity of a 4wd dyno, in fact i "may" be up for this

Now i never thought of that my mate asked me if i wanted to go on "Weston Performance's" RR & i said maybe but im 4wd so it would only show up half the power LMFAO !!!

Cant believe i've known you for ages Jo, Ive just worked out who you are, Its Darren from Car Spares. Funny as i was thinking wonder if Jo's still got his S3 you brought it round to work few times lol.

Hi guys, thanks for the interest. Strangely the guy emailed me back this afternoon saying:

"Unfortunately I believe the 2003 Audi S3 will use the old Haldex 4wd software which Im afraid is not dyno friendly and means we cannot run these on the dyno."

I was really surprised to read that. I quizzed him on it, but he just confirmed the above. Any suggestions?