Forge 007p
Samcon TIP
Green cotton air filter
4 BFPR

To do this weekend:

AH fabs Intercooler
SAI removal
N249 bypass

Hoping to get all this done ready for my mapping on 22nd at jabbasport cant wait :yes: will keep you posted and upload RR print out.

If i was you i would go intercooler next

SAI and N249 won't give you anymore power

N249 bypass may make it more drivable

You may want to think about bigger 440cc injectors as you have a spec like speedy steve?

I have got my FMIC ready to go on at weekend. Well thats the plan. . . guy at jabbasport said will be fine with 4 FBPR

Very similar spec to speedy steve has he had his car stage 3 mapped yet?

Last edited:
Not yet

I was going to use a 4 bar on mine but its Badger said its best to run bigger injectors

I got some VXR ones that are 470cc for £134 for the 4 inc P&P

4 bar FPR will be pushing your fuel pump too much IMHO, but if jabba say it's ok for a 4 bar then leave it to them. I would n't go expecting too much from it and you won't be dissapointed

Edit i run 340s on a 3 bar FPR and have plenty of head room for tunage later

Where is the best place to get 440cc injectors or is it just a case looking around for them?

Id be happy with the car making 280bhp+ :yes:

Cheers for the link. Going to give remaping place a ring see whats best Injectors/4 BFPR.

Remapper said 285bhp + depending on set up and turbo etc

Lol yer 285bhp seems low, maybe so when they map it they can go phroaw 300bhp wasnt expecting that!

Thats only like 15bhp over stage two.

I think jabba stage 1 map claim 260bhp, either they are lying to me or you

stage 1 - 260
stage 3 - 285

hmmm

It's all about the torques and turbo spool up when you are looking at stage 2/3/4, it's much more responsive, but not that much quicker if you get me.

Nope not got mine mapped yet. It will be stage 4 with bigger injectors. Have booked it in with Bill for the 17th of july so it will be interesting to see who gets a higher Lotto number:thumbsup:. Is it bad that im already looking at a bigger turbo? Just dont tell Bill shhhhhh

erm....... running away no havent fitted them yet after my Mot next tuesday then bills on friday to sunday my plan is to get it done the weekend after. Its a nightmare having a main job then a weekend jod writing for a mag and then doing the audi aswell.

Nice spec mate, you'll be in safe hands with Jabba, mike is a top bloke !!

This is also like my spec,
JBS went the 4 bar regulator as well,
Think it was from a golf vr6 or something??
I honestly think 280 is about right,
All the claims about what each stage of mapping will give are all claims. maybe on their dyno on the day it was mapped... but real world?
Very rarely the same figure twice,
The down pipe made a big difrence for my car as it feels much more responsive but made mapping a bit more of a pain... it wanted to make over 2.5 bar of boost after it was fitted!
My dyno print out is somewhere on here in the JBS Hybrid thread...

What Size are the standard S3 injectors?
Are the vxr items a stright fit or alot of modding?

I think there are 370cc?

The VXR ones look the same size so should be a easy swap, i haven't fitted mine yet as i have a MOT soon and not yet been mapped

Be interesting to know steve what you get steve with your set up.

Revo claim 270bhp Stage 1 youll never see 270bhp.

Would love to break 300bhp but have to wait and see. . . .

I have got my FMIC ready to go on at weekend. Well thats the plan. . . guy at jabbasport said will be fine with 4 FBPR

Very similar spec to speedy steve has he had his car stage 3 mapped yet?

you on std rods?
good luck with that on a hybrid