yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Gerald has just told me mine is at Sheerness as well.
Mine is still at Port of exit awaiting to be shipped. Been there now 2 weeks I think :/
Glad to see yours is well and truely on its way to you though.

Reactions: Tom.H
Sigh... I've got all this fun to come.. an I know for a fact I won't be able to go cold turkey! Not for one hour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My original date was 8th May and haven't been checking the tracker as didn't expect much. However today i was pleasantly surprised to see that I've been moved to 24th April. I'm sure I'll get more twitchy closer to the time.

Sorry who is Audi CS and how do I contact them?

Hey again guys :D

Quick update and not much to report to be honest and its not great news. Audi chat gave me wrong info the other week so they must of typed my order number in wrong. The car build week isn't till 22nd of May. It did say 29th but its moved forward for now. So im in for a long wait yet! :(

Seeing everyone else get theirs is not helping :tearsofjoy:

Sorry who is Audi CS and how do I contact them?

You can contact them on the contact page on Audi.co.uk, they have a live chat option which is what a lot of us use.

Reactions: Joetidman
Can always try again during the day tomorrow and ask them to check with the sales office, I got told mine was due to commence the first time when the tracker showed QC then was told same the following day until they checked with the sales office and was then told that it was indeed in QC.

Thanks Tom - will try again tomorrow

Reactions: Tom.H
Mine has left ingolstadt now according to the tracker - will be checking with Audi CS later

Reactions: Spurrellian
Mine is still at Port of exit awaiting to be shipped. Been there now 2 weeks I think :/
Glad to see yours is well and truely on its way to you though.
Are you heading for Grimsby? Mines been there a week.

Hah.. how are you not scaling the fence an driving it to the dealer for them!

Here here :) As long as it gets here by 1st April I'm ok to wait.

Reactions: The Kendragon and MikeSel^
I had a build week of week 9 for my Ara Blue S3 Sportback S-Tronic , just checked the Your Audi Portal this morning and my car has arrived in the UK!!! Surly not too long now... Cant Wait!!! :)

Reactions: Spurrellian and well_cool
Where is the live chat on Audi.co.uk? Can't find it anywhere:/

Just to further update on the online tracker, do not use it as the information is completely wrong.
Mine showed my Audi in QC but this is a quote from my online chat:

Ishtiak: 10:02
The tracker is undergoing updates and repairs at this stage. I do apologise for the inconvenience, you can keep checking with us here for regular updates or with your selling Audi Centre.

Dammit Audi!

Reactions: Spurrellian
just got this confirmed for mine (BW10):

Ishtiak 10:51:41
Thank you for waiting Pastey. Your vehicle is on its way to the port of exit in Emden. Once at the Port, vehicles can wait up to 14 days to be loaded onto a boat for the UK. If the ship arrives during the working week, vehicles take on average 24 hours to be unloaded. Your car can then wait for up to one week to be assigned to a transporter for delivery to the Audi Centre. Once the vehicle is on the transporter the timescale for delivery to the Audi Centre is three to five working days. (Coming into Grimsby)
:blackrs4:

Last edited:
Are you heading for Grimsby? Mines been there a week.
I'm not to sure where mine for certain will land, but at a guess it should be Sheerness as the dealer is SW London area (Slough).

Looks like mine has moved forward a week to a build date of 3rd of April. Luckily it was one already in the system and my dealers changed the spec for me. The original order was placed middle of december but I only ordered the middle of February. It's such a shame seeing some of you guys chomping at the bit where I would have been happier if it was a couple of months later. :(

just got this confirmed for mine (BW10):

Ishtiak 10:51:41
Thank you for waiting Pastey. Your vehicle is on its way to the port of exit in Emden. Once at the Port, vehicles can wait up to 14 days to be loaded onto a boat for the UK. If the ship arrives during the working week, vehicles take on average 24 hours to be unloaded. Your car can then wait for up to one week to be assigned to a transporter for delivery to the Audi Centre. Once the vehicle is on the transporter the timescale for delivery to the Audi Centre is three to five working days. (Coming into Grimsby)
:blackrs4:

I just got told the complete opposite by the same person, I have a A1 on order with a BW10 and they said that it has just started build.

I just got told the complete opposite by the same person, I have a A1 on order with a BW10 and they said that it has just started build.

Ask them to check with the sales office, seems to be standard if you have a BW they tell you it will be under construction, if you ask for a more detailed update they can check with the sales office for you.

Reactions: A1blkedt
Ask them to check with the sales office, seems to be standard if you have a BW they tell you it will be under construction, if you ask for a more detailed update they can check with the sales office for you.

That's what I did - said from off I wanted him to check with the sales office for the true update.

Reactions: Tom.H and A1blkedt

Thanks Tom, I shall do that again on my lunch.

ok just spoke to Richard and he said we are at checkpoint 1 and be through with production by mid next week.

Last edited:
(BW10, in QC on tracker)

I just thought I'd seek some clarification to see where I was at. Called Audi CS, they put me on hold for a while and said they had checked with sales office and my car was simply under construction and hopefully I would see my car within 5 weeks.

Going to go complete radio silence with Audi now for at least a week and basically just wait out to hear something from my dealer. My fragile mind can't cope with being given any hope!

Going to go complete radio silence with Audi now for at least a week and basically just wait out to hear something from my dealer. My fragile mind can't cope with being given any hope!

I said that yesterday and that didn't last long lol.

Reactions: pastey
Hi guys - 1st time Audi owner here (when it arrives anyhow). I've been tracking my A3 order religiously for weeks now. Build date was the 27th Feb and it went from order placed to quality control in 1 day! Got out on a train on Saturday so the site says - but then Audi only emailed me today to say it's only just left the factory. It's like the domino's pizza tracker - tell you in the over when the drivers already delivered it! Think I'm giving up on tracking it too...

Reactions: pastey, MikeSel^ and Henerz
Mine landed on the 2nd March and have been told dealer is expecting it this Friday.

Not long to go

Reactions: Henerz, pastey, The Kendragon and 1 other person
Can't decide if the tracker is just being crap as expected, or I'm a jammy *******...

Screen Shot 2017 03 08 at 081236

Reactions: Steelster
Haven't heard from them, and I'm not one to chase, so I'll just sit tight.

Reactions: The Kendragon
Well I've just moved forward a week on expected build date... which is actually just the original date that was given by the tracker!

I'll happily accept that anyway - although judging by how inaccurate the tracker has been for everybody I'd probably be better off not looking at all :smirk:

Back on BW/14