WMI nozel fitting

JimS3

Reaction score
Decided to order up a WMI kit, which will eventually be used on my hybrid build.

Going to install it on my Revo Stage 2 for now so I can up the timing a little.

Has anyone fitted one into the pipe after the 2nd intercooler? Any suggestions / adapters that can be used to get the nozzle mounted?

Alloy pipe and a welded boss... I thought you had a FMIC?

DON'T use any of the silicon pipe adaptor things as the fan spray hits the sides and blobs...

<tuffty/>

Alloy pipe and a welded boss... I thought you had a FMIC?

DON'T use any of the silicon pipe adaptor things as the fan spray hits the sides and blobs...

<tuffty/>

Ideal, will cut the OEM hose and pop an alloy section in. Going to use the washer bottle as a tank, that way I also get a low screen wash warning when it's getting low.

I have a welly cooler in the garage. Strangely my insurance company is fine with the stage2 setup, but won't insure a front mount.
So it will be fitted in January along with an AEB head and K418T when the policy ends. It's a slow and steady project anyhow!

The silicone hose adaptor is brill from aquamist get cutter and everything I use one doesn't touch sides like crap devilsown one.

Ideal, will cut the OEM hose and pop an alloy section in. Going to use the washer bottle as a tank, that way I also get a low screen wash warning when it's getting low.

I have a welly cooler in the garage. Strangely my insurance company is fine with the stage2 setup, but won't insure a front mount.
So it will be fitted in January along with an AEB head and K418T when the policy ends. It's a slow and steady project anyhow!

Won't insure a front mount??? Why????
Fine with stage 2,
Are they fine with wmi?

Weird insurance company mate.

Sean

Won't insure a front mount??? Why????
Fine with stage 2,
Are they fine with wmi?

Weird insurance company mate.

Sean

Its Admiral, they are fine with Stage 2 setup and WMI (at extra cost), but the underwriters refuse to cover a front mount :uhm: No idea why, I am 30 with 11 years no claims discount. Go figure!!

Will be getting quotes from Adrian Flux, Sky etc. after Christmas.

aeb head and k04 hybrid is not best setup

ports too large for hybrids

Aware of this, but I got a very low mileage AEB head for free off my old man's A4, and am building it to be future proof if and when I decide to throw a GT30 at it in the future!

I will live with small decrease in low end torque on the Hybrid setup and see how it goes. Always got the option of going back to small port if the results are not good.