Which DV to go for after stage 1 remap?

Forbzeeee

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi,

I have recently had my car, a 2009 S3 DSG, revo remapped to stage 1 and have read that it is a good idea to upgrade the DV. The question is, which one to go for (e.g. Forge, Milltek, Unknown)?

Also, is it ok to buy second hand?

Thanks

PS - If anyone has one for sale please pm me.

The Audi Rev D valve is fine,or if you want something different,the Forge is ideal as well.

Do I have Audi Rev D or is this what you suggest i get? If I haven't got Rev D what will I have on there?

Do I have Audi Rev D or is this what you suggest i get? If I haven't got Rev D what will I have on there?

Yours could well have the newer DV on it,but you would need to check either with someone here,or your dealer.

I don't know,as mine is an 08 and had the old rubbish valve.

mine is 2009 and i didn't have rev D diverter. you could check it if the part numbers have D at the end then you're ok. or you can take it of and see if it's rubber (red) or metal. take a look arround and you'll see what they look like.

mine is 2009 and i didn't have rev D diverter. you could check it if the part numbers have D at the end then you're ok. or you can take it of and see if it's rubber (red) or metal. take a look arround and you'll see what they look like.

I am at risk of sounding thick here but whereabouts in the engine is it? I had a quick look but couldnt spot it immediately.

I am a complete novice when it comes to engines and my skills fall short of anything more than topping up with oil or filling my washer bottle.

Thanks in advance

I am at risk of sounding thick here but whereabouts in the engine is it? I had a quick look but couldnt spot it immediately.

I am a complete novice when it comes to engines and my skills fall short of anything more than topping up with oil or filling my washer bottle.

Thanks in advance

At the front of the engine,between radiator and induction system.