Where in the uk can I get this car part HELP!

JAMI308

Jamie H - Cumbria
Reaction score
I'm after a injector and seal kit for a BWA 2.0tfsi engine for my audi a3...

Part numbers are;

Injector - 06F 906 036 A

Seal kit - 06D 998 907

I can't find anywhere in the uk that sells them and delivers them! Apr have them but don't sell direct :(

Can anyone help cheers

Haven't got in touch with audi I was looking to order online tonight and get them delivered! Maybe just phone audi and tops etc tomorrow

Why cant you buy from tps/audi?

Also please in future use the wanted section for these things.

I will do cheers, I didn't even know about tps haha. Will ring tps and audi tomorrow. Sorry about posting in the wrong section I didn't know any different!

I will do cheers, I didn't even know about tps haha. Will ring tps and audi tomorrow. Sorry about posting in the wrong section I didn't know any different!

01228 544455 is our local mate, option one for the service department.

Also NHN i fail to see how this should be in the wanted section to be honest, he wanted information on where to buy.

Awesome quinnii cheers mate! unfortunately the ***** of a car needs a new injector!! Only owned it 2 minutes.. Just my luck

No problem, I would try tps first though they'll probably be cheaper. I think there's one in Workington

I think the tps is in Carlisle mate? And there's a tms at Workington but when i rang up they didn't have the injectors showing up on the computer to match my engine code so they asked me to get a part number so I got them off here!