Where can I hire an Audi TT?

HTC

Reaction score
Website
www.b3ta.com
Me girlie is a fan of the Audi TT. I'll be taking her away on her birthday and I thought I'd couple that with a drive in an Audi TT for her.

So does anyone know a firm that hire out luxury cars in the brighton area, or even around the gatwick area?

Thanks.

Be careful she doesn't think the TT is actually her birthday present to keep! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Yeah better play it safe and hire the volvo S60 for £75.00 a day. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Be careful she doesn't think the TT is actually her birthday present to keep! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Awwww man could you imagine!! What a downer when she finds out its only a hire car!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Yeah, HTC will be moving to Dumped city. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

This reminds me of a friend of mine, it was xmas, his bird thought he was cheating on her, so she come round to collect her things after a big row. On the way out, he pulled open the garage door to reveal a brand new mini cooper (they had only just come out) for her xmas present. She was stunned. He then told her Merry xmas and /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif off.

But she was right though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

HAHAHA yeah women are very perceptive and can usually sniff out something like that sooner or later....the cheating that is not the new mini cooper in the garage! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

true! an old school friend bought a ring for his childhood sweetheart. upon giving it to her she screamed

[ QUOTE ]
yes! yes! I will!!!

[/ QUOTE ] she then ran downstairs and told her whole family that they were engaged. They are now married, but she never knew it was just a friendship ring and my mate couldn't face telling her! heh

My god, the poor bloke must have been gutted, just like a one roller coaster to /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

I'm going to give these people a try soon...

Cars 4 Rental

I want to hire a convertable for a weeks driving through France in the summer, prices seem reasonable and unlimited mileage, which is nice.

Kev.