Wheel brush recommendations

Scotty75

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
After cleaning our new S3 the other day I’m left thinking that cleaning the S3 twin spoke wheels is a bit of a pain . Especially the front due to the size of the discs and callipers.

So as the title says, looking for recommendations for a decent wheel brush that can get into those nooks and crannies without causing damage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When it comes to pad replacement I’ll be going for low dust but in the meantime………..

Reactions: Gazwould
I use the two largest EZ detail brushes for the arches and barrels/between spokes etc, mitt for the faces and basic alchemy detailing brush for the bolt recesses and fiddly bits. Works well for me.

Reactions: Scotty75
Try using bilt hamber wheel cleaner dilute the bottle 50/50 with water so practically your getting 2 750 ml bottles makes it so much easier to clean the alloys after you've rinsed the wheel if they need cleaning that is...and always use on dry wheels l hate wheel brushes especially as they're all over priced...
Wheel mitt /bilt hamber wheel cleaner is all l ever use

Try using bilt hamber wheel cleaner dilute the bottle 50/50 with water so practically your getting 2 750 ml bottles makes it so much easier to clean the alloys after you've rinsed the wheel if they need cleaning that is...and always use on dry wheels l hate wheel brushes especially as they're all over priced...
Wheel mitt /bilt hamber wheel cleaner is all l ever use

Will give that a go then mate Thanks for the recommendations and I hope you’re keeping well mate

Reactions: Jassyo06
No car how’s that come about ? Thought I saw on here you had a TTS. When did the Voodoo Blue S3 go ?
Voodoo went over a year ago TTS went in September...RS3 8Y Vorsprung saloon in Riviera ordered 9 months get it next year mate

Voodoo went over a year ago TTS went in September...RS3 8Y Vorsprung saloon in Riviera ordered 9 months get it next year mate

Wow , look forward to seeing photos of the RS3, bet the Vorsprung set ya back a few .

Local dealer was telling us about wait times the other day , long long wait ! Shanks pony for you then

Wow , look forward to seeing photos of the RS3, bet the Vorsprung set ya back a few .

Local dealer was telling us about wait times the other day , long long wait ! Shanks pony for you then
Got the Mrs Fiesta St line...1-0 litre ecoboost doesn't bother me NOT LOL

Hopefully but l may sell it on instantly depending on the state of the car market

Del Boy
Being honest the price of second hand cars prompted us to sell the A3 and go for the S3. 2013 A3 S Line 2.0 tdi . We’re looking at getting 8k thereabouts. Not too shoddy at all

Del Boy
Being honest the price of second hand cars prompted us to sell the A3 and go for the S3. 2013 A3 S Line 2.0 tdi . We’re looking at getting 8k thereabouts. Not too shoddy at all

Yup car world has been crazy over the last 18 months l just use the profits from the sale of both the S3 and the TTS as the deposit for the RS3 mate

Yup car world has been crazy over the last 18 months l just use the profits from the sale of both the S3 and the TTS as the deposit for the RS3 mate

So which did you prefer , S3 or TTS ? Must be itching for the Rs3