What have you done to your Audi A4 B7 today?

Well I had to remove my 12mm spacers on the front/rear for the drive so thought I'd just jack it up and do it all together

Cruise control installed and working,seat belt chime removed,cars own bluetooth for telephone activated,all wheels balanced and a remap so in all a busy weekend for some

Last edited:
Reactions: James.c, carlcall, Jimbo.King and 1 other person
New front screen fitted today and really surprised that it's tinted at the top. Looks so much better.....

Reactions: dimitar.tuntov.5
wasn't your old one strip tinted carl, mine is but then it was replaced by the first owner, not sure wether it's an oem item or not, but it does do a good job of reducing the bright sun when its lower down on the horizon.

No my original was an OEM one Rob....glad I didn't push or should I say wait for them to get an OEM one in for me. It seems to make the car look better where the screen meats the roof.

Today I read an email saying my new tail pipes have been shipped .... Stay tuned

Reactions: Tyrer and Charlie Farley
look forward to seeing the finished results james, you wont be disappointed with them.

Reactions: Tyrer and James.c
I went for the 3.5" rolled in off the r32 in the end from that company in Cyprus! Hurry up mr postman

Reactions: Tyrer and carlcall
Can I ask where everybody seems to be purchasing these various tailpipes from? I'm feeling a little left out here haha.

if we told you dani, we'd only have to kill you then as it's such a well kept secret mate...lol, but if you ask really, really nicely then maybe we can let you in our secret.

rob

Can't believe you lot are asking this. They come from the tail pipe isle of waitrose!

Thought it was obvious myself!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Can't believe you lot are asking this. They come from the tail pipe isle of waitrose!

Thought it was obvious myself!

Where else would you expect to get them from.....anyway these are the ones I ordered

$_57.JPG

Another part arrived for the pile of bits to fit next week, unfortunately the better half is pretty much matching the pile with decorating jobs :(
It's going to be a busy week off work haha

Uploadfromtaptalk1465903735349

Reactions: Tyrer and TOM.S
They have arrived already!! Hopefully put them on this weekend :-D

Reactions: Tyrer and carlcall
are you impressed or what james, they are a first class company, super fast and a lot of UK companies could learn from them especcialy on the delivery front ...lookforward to some piccies.

rob

May have too much carbon

4d0e37e2ed3d7df26a00ef99cf83b4f7.jpg

And yes OEM

c4b054dbcb4e994f4efb4dea3ac19cfc.jpg
0f6c7901b1b6794fa5ec1d9a2e9aa1a2.jpg
3920cd50135bc1194de8e9b103ad2d5c.jpg
111779800f235440a00fe0f88d30faa2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: triggerboo and carlcall
That's not what the doctor meant by a high fibre diet!

Reactions: Dani_B19 and Tyrer
And in this morning

62b6e8aa05a911ffd34c53a05e2e4cd7.jpg
86c69e565977d97e9e92e4869ebf9b58.jpg
fa5bb618e860a4407d0aade3a4a94735.jpg

And the rarer find to complete it fully
2b94c8b8c5965c419247ce05be6f902e.jpg

All the full sets I've been looking at never had the rear ashtray.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: B_FUR and James.c
i swapped manifold flap actuator and found a big split in it, and i replaced front brake disks and pads so been a busy morning

Reactions: carlcall and triggerboo
034motorsport intake hose fitted and a quick wash. Looking forward to getting the car over to fellow Audi-sport member Dan320is for a proper detail.

Comes up OK for a car that's not been clayed or polished properly in an unknown amount of time.

W
Uploadfromtaptalk1466337102558

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Ordered some sline door blades for mine today, OEM and in the right colour! should be here and fitted tomorrow all being well.

Must get around to wrapping my grill surround too, trim as been of the car for two week and looks a bit naked!!!

Reactions: Tyrer
washed the old girl in some glorious lakedistrict sunshine this afternoon so looking nice and clean after yesterdays damp wether , had a few beers and now about to light the bbq ready for a nice warm & sunny evening meal.
no neigbours, no nasty noises , just nice and peacefull....... sometimes life is good...

Reactions: martin1984, Tyrer, Dani_B19 and 1 other person
washed the old girl in some glorious lakedistrict sunshine this afternoon so looking nice and clean after yesterdays damp wether , had a few beers and now about to light the bbq ready for a nice warm & sunny evening meal.
no neigbours, no nasty noises , just nice and peacefull....... sometimes life is good...

Very jelouse pal have a good evening and enjoy this little sliver of summer

How long have you been up here Rob as I was over that way Saturday visiting a mate whilst getting an MOT. I was going to say that there are some lovely driving roads to play on....but you're with the Mrs.

How long have you been up here Rob as I was over that way Saturday visiting a mate whilst getting an MOT. I was going to say that there are some lovely driving roads to play on....but you're with the Mrs.

drove up on friday morning, nice 5 hr trip..... no jams or nastyness this time around on the dreaded m40/m42 and M6.

off to fleetwood tommorow to pick some goodies whilst the wifes out for the morning in windermere with the plastic again....

yep had some nice drives allready, road are way better than down south, and only had to go over 2 speed bumps so far...

What happened to the group invite bbq and beers sounds like heaven lol

normally all invited, but i'm on a well overdue holiday so it's me , the wife and woofers only guys i'm afraid.....next time your all invited, promise.