What have you done to your A4 b6 today?

Fitted this

Is this a DTM gear knob?
What material is it?

Discovered that my passenger side outer cv boot has dropped it's guts on our Blackpool illuminations trip yesterday. Just nipped out to grab something out of the glovebox at half time and spied this

I think the joint itself is fine as I've noticed no difference in noise, or drivability. Hoping it's just the boot that's split, or the metal clip that holds it in place so I don't have to replace the whole cv joint.
I'll check it out after the school run in the morning as I've had a few watching the match.

Got some of these to go behind my rs6 wheels when they are back from refurb

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411312100562034

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411312181027776

Reactions: mattyb6
Yeah I believe the dtm's have suade gear knobs and a half suade half leather steering wheel.

My fronts have started grabbing at slow speeds and need an overhaul so why not lol

I'm just going to try and source the carriers from a 3.0, and keep my calipers and just get bigger discs

Found a four spoke leather steering wheel on eBay £25 delivered and it is unmarked.
Car goes quicker now lol...

Reactions: ruffrida
Love the wheels mate what are they.
Done a wee bit to mine .
Fitted mud
Black badges
Honey comb grill bumper one getting made
Seat skirt
Full scuttle panel
New mats
Still loads to do
Full service bit still have a oil leak grr
Some pics

Reactions: jimmyb592
Bit more on the wheel refurb and abit on the brakes

Primered

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411923395249350

Wet flatted

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411923414232832

Brakes (not 100% sure on colour yet but easy to change :) )

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411923426515717

Together. 345mm discs look tiny with a 19 over them

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411923480533230

Reactions: WOLF
Ive just done two 12 hour days at work but just managed to give my new wing mirrors a coat of primer ready for satin chrome paint.

Replaced the rear disc's & pads with some nice Mintex parts. Couldn't get the calliper carriers off, but still managed to get the old disc's out & the new ones in without removing them!

Also removed the EGR pipe & replace it with blanking discs.

Finished painting my satin chrome mirrors ready for fitting at the weekend.

I just removed the pipe & used a couple of blanking plates. Let us know how it goes with the anti-shudder flap removed!
Shudders when you turn the engine off I reckon, very un-Audi like!! The anti-shudder valve will help as well if god forbid it ever like the taste of its own oil..

Shudders when you turn the engine off I reckon, very un-Audi like!! The anti-shudder valve will help as well if god forbid it ever like the taste of its own oil..
That's my fear. Daren't remove it.

I just removed the pipe & used a couple of blanking plates. Let us know how it goes with the anti-shudder flap removed!
Driven to the gym and then the office this morning so 2 shutdowns and can't say i noticed the difference. I wasn't focusing on the shut down but i would say if i didn't notice it can't be that rough.

Since your egr delete guys, do any of you ever notice a kind of whiring slowing down sound when you shut off the engine.
I pulled the pipe on my egr once a while ago, and could notice this sound coming from the intake, thought it could only be the turbo, reconnected the egr and there is no sound...
Could only hear it from outside the car..

All ready to fit,6 coats of chrome spray.Not sure on durability but we'll see.

Reactions: ruffrida
Looks smart mate, maybe a coat of lacquer would help with the durability?

Reactions: WOLF
Looks smart mate, maybe a coat of lacquer would help with the durability?
Cant use laquer over this paint as it just goes grey like primer,,ive already tried on a test.
It might be ok but we'll have to see.

That's my fear. Daren't remove it.

I removed the egr - exhaust pipe and fitted some blanking plates and blocked the vac line. Had this done 1000 miles ago or more not sure. I have been sticking diesel rhino in the tank as well since around the same time. My car starts sweet cold or warm....baby lol.It runs great but I have to be careful coz the clutch is dodgy.
Basically I'm not in the remove completely brigade.

Finally fitted my s4 brakes and rs6 19's, shown next to my bro e46 m3 :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412443770057251

Reactions: da4, DieselJake and WOLF
fitted a new HID kit as my old ones were playing up, car flew through its MOT (tester commented on it being the cleanest 190K mile car he has seen :) but on the down side one of my LED side lights has stopped working :(