what do you think of these...?

cant remember where ive seen them but theres a nice sline one that lights up red and white looks nice

sure ive saved a shortcut somewhere but im watchin the new bond at the mo il post it soon as i can

cant find the link i will look again 2 moz

thanks, that looks wicked! feel like cancelling the order for the other one now!

Anyone who buys and fits either the playboy button or nitrous oxide button should recieve 1000 lashes and forced to trade in for a Focus ST with GT stripes.

aha dont forget the shopping list down the side lad!!!

Anyone know how much a normal button from audi is...i need one!

oh good man cali.... i think il go for the nitros one and the turbo boost ...yeah right iff im a nooooob ... gona get the sline one and the four rings qauttro one thanks for the link pal

These look cool, are they really that easy to fit? In the video it looks like he litterally shoves the wires in! :rolleyes:

oh good man cali.... i think il go for the nitros one and the turbo boost ...yeah right iff im a nooooob ... gona get the sline one and the four rings qauttro one thanks for the link pal

No problems but you for got the playboy bunny fella lol

I have the garage door switch, just not got around to fitting the garage door opener or the switch!

need one for oil slicks and another for front mounted rockets for when your in a jam...

ive got the garage door opener one and got it so its an actual button tht works that i connected to the garage opener control and hid behind the dash!!

ive got a tyre pressure button there and eps button there the only one left is the passenger airbag off light i may have to put the sline one there....

and leave pass airbag off:eyebrows:

ive got the garage door opener one and got it so its an actual button tht works that i connected to the garage opener control and hid behind the dash!!

I like the sound of that - any more details on this?

I have a glideroll garage door with remote I'd love to ge trid of carrying around the remote- how would I go about doing this mod?

As you have a facelift these switches wont fit. However drop Mr Cargravo an email as I'm sure he'd do a custom job on a facelift blanking plate.

Has anyone purchased these recently? If you go to www.cargravo.com it offers an eBay shop or the online shop - the eBay shop is gone and the online shop gives a front page which states its for demo only and no products will be shipped or billed for????

I know the link from the thread works but I'm just being cautious - had my card cloned last week - no idea how as I NEVER let it out of my site so must have been online despite only using secure sites. Mind you 18 months ago I used a secure site for a mobile phone accessory company in Solihull / Birmingham and someone there proceeded to spend £800 in three days on my card. It had to be that company as all the spending took place in and around Solihull immediately after I had put my details onto the site - and it was a big company so you can't be too careful.

Anyway, back to the point, anyone bought these? Do they take PayPal?

Cheers

Paul

He did take paypal through ebay, but he's no longer a member. When I bought from him I used ebay so I can't vouch for the online shop.

I got a garage door opener from Cargravo. The guy replied to my emails very quickly.
After that....First he changed the price to...read his mail below:

" Hello,

The 19,90 is only the cover! But you what the switch version which you can press.

19,90 cover + 15 switch + 3 EUR shipping."

I paid what he asked on August 25th. He sent me an invoice dated Sep 3rd but he only sent the unit after 2 months, following many unanswered emails and a phone call from a fellow Austrian. It was right after the Austrian called and talked to him that he sent the unit.
So I would advise to be careful.

Thanks for the replies guys.... don't think I'll be pursuing this one any further. It's a pity because my wife was quite taken with "audi Geko" button.

Cheers

Paul

anyone know if he would do something for an RS4? :happy:

That's where I got mine from :yes: good bit more expensive than cargravo, but I didn't know about cargravo when I bought my light-up s-line thingy, so balls :p

Anyway got good service from car4style.de, paid for it, turned up 2 days later. Can't fault :o.k:

ive found these on the internet the gear knob leds i quite like these 2 i can have both in mine just gona make sure they fit in the original sline gear stick

2703687534286464_1.jpg

2703687803026464_1.jpg

hey guys i have a brand new spare dash button with the gekko icon on it, £20 posted to anywere in uk . its never been fitted as i ordered 2, long story

cal

just a quick update

i did place an order with cargravo and it arrived with NO problems what so ever

happy! ;) lol

hahahaha dont know what happened there my laptop went beserk lol but no not got one yet its actually a replacment geat knob but im gona ask the guy how big the top is as i might tranfer that innerds to my sline stick there you go done lol