What Detailing / Car Care Products Have You Bought / Ordered Today?

Commended is another way of saying Nae luck pal .. Lol its guff get over it ... .and move on... . Lol

I would if you didn’t make such a big fuss over it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: NevMan and Jassyo06
So Raceglaze unit has arrived, and going to use for 1st time on the mini this week (still can't wash Q5 for another week...grrr).
I will track and report on costs, but based on the below will cost 25p per litre initially, and with a refill 10p per litre. Only used for very final quick rinse, so doubt I will use more than 10 litres per rinse.

I know a number of you are sceptical about 0ppm, but when you try it you see 1st hand how water just sheets off (even more with ceramic I am sure), and is so much quicker to dry.

God does indeed Love a trier. . .picture the Scene for a minute you've washed,rinsed n dried yer pride and glory ... and not long after.... Its ****** doon on yer filtered rinsed Q5..... But not for long..... Alas..... that huge yellow thing in the sky makes an appearance. . .. And drys up all the rain water on yer car mate. .. .that would do ma box in... . Sorry waste of money.... Lol

Reactions: NevMan
Order 1.

Really impressed with Imran's (@in2detailing) service. I ordered these after 5pm yesterday as next day delivery and it was supposed to deliver tomorrow (Thursday). I reach home and guess what; the parcel is already there today.

5b12d6c6d38bc1b91e23c827f4796f16.png

Reactions: NevMan, Audib5fan and Jassyo06
Order 2

02a2baf1b0735b9485caf3ed43efaffc.png

Reactions: NevMan, Audib5fan and Jassyo06
Order 2

02a2baf1b0735b9485caf3ed43efaffc.png

Strong 9/10 but for a certain product on the list it would have been 11/10
Oh sorry another gash product is gyeon wheel stick ****** awful thing, l would have given you the one l got for nowt seriously used it once and its ******
In2detaling doesn't sell gyeon though so who did you these gyeon products from?

Reactions: V6_Man and Audib5fan
Oh sorry another gash product is gyeon wheel stick ****** awful thing, l would have given you the one l got for nowt seriously used it once and its ******

If you really want shift that bad I will have it for free

Reactions: V6_Man

Cheer bud. It is from CYC, been using them for years now. I wanted a long enough but relatively cheap-ish brush to get to other side of the alloys which gets a bit tricky with the Megs wash mitts that I have using for sometime now. I did read your review earlier about Gyeon however, the other options were tad bit expensive, i.e. Wheel Woolies. Maybe next time.

Reactions: scotty76, Jassyo06 and NevMan
Also, I have been using BOA plush MF polishing and buffing clothes from CYC as well. They are edgeless, 500gsm and quite plush and whilst I still have two packed and unused from last year I thought I'll try the Korean ones which are 470gsm and see if they are any different. Initial thought after looking at and holding both side by the side BOA feels softer and more plush than the Korean ones (off course they would). True test would be to use both on both the cars with either Gyeon Cure or BSD / Combo hopefully Friday this week.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Splashing the cash there bud

I find it arrogant and rude for money to be sat in the account. You should either give it in Charity or spend it! What's the point in living a life by just looking at the bank balance / savings increase and not enjoying your hard earned money .

Like a famous detailer once said, "You only get it once, live it by detailing your car(s). And if you can't, then you should die right at the moment you think about taking yours to a £5 hand car wash"

Reactions: scotty76, RS5 JON, Audib5fan and 3 others
God does indeed Love a trier. . .picture the Scene for a minute you've washed,rinsed n dried yer pride and glory ... and not long after.... Its ****** doon on yer filtered rinsed Q5..... But not for long..... Alas..... that huge yellow thing in the sky makes an appearance. . .. And drys up all the rain water on yer car mate. .. .that would do ma box in... . Sorry waste of money.... Lol

I’m not qualified to comment on the products discussed, but I’m pretty sure rainwater is zero to 20’s ppm bicarbonate minerals. So no watermarks after a rainstorm, even if the sun comes out straight afterwards...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Audib5fan
I’m not qualified to comment on the products discussed, but I’m pretty sure rainwater is zero to 20’s ppm bicarbonate minerals. So no watermarks after a rainstorm, even if the sun comes out straight afterwards...

I detailed my A3 using Scholl S20 Black followed by Gtechniq Panel Wipe, sealed with CarPro Reload and coat of Fusso 99. It literally started raining as soon as I finished. Woke up the next morning and guess what; there are water marks all over the car. And yes, there was no sun the next morning. It came out in the evening though!

Reactions: Audib5fan and Jassyo06

Completely disagree as the stuff that falls from the sky is not 228ppm!

Subjective innit, washed the JCW tonight and what a pleasure with 0ppm. You weren’t saying it was a waste of money a few weeks ago, you were going to buy a aquagleam lol

5b05106e572e9507881dbb6866082947.jpg

Reactions: Audib5fan, Jassyo06 and V6_Man
It's no me mate it's the geezer that drives that black Suv.... Lol

Oi, that BSD is guff mate....just copying cantona I’m stuck record mode

With the iffy ceramic coating lol

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

3 year warranty on coating mate, stick that in yer pipe

Reactions: Audib5fan, Jassyo06 and V6_Man
If you really want shift that bad I will have it for free

F’kin hell, always on the scrounge

Nice haul Tashfeen. Have you bought a new pressure washer yet?

Not yet. Will give my K2 another few months. Maybe Black Friday if there is a good deal.

Reactions: Audib5fan, Jassyo06 and NevMan

Someone with a brain, thanks @mxnrg

I detailed my A3 using Scholl S20 Black followed by Gtechniq Panel Wipe, sealed with CarPro Reload and coat of Fusso 99. It literally started raining as soon as I finished. Woke up the next morning and guess what; there are water marks all over the car. And yes, there was no sun the next morning. It came out in the evening though!

Acid rain ️ mate, don’t get that out here in the country

Reactions: Audib5fan and V6_Man
Completely disagree as the stuff that falls from the sky is not 228ppm!

Subjective innit, washed the JCW tonight and what a pleasure with 0ppm. You weren’t saying it was a waste of money a few weeks ago, you were going to buy a aquagleam lol

5b05106e572e9507881dbb6866082947.jpg

Yeah... . I know but l decided it was a waste of money lol

Reactions: Audib5fan and NevMan
Yeah... . I know but l decided it was a waste of money lol

I get your thoughts about BSD as it is just a product and like any product you either like or not, but 0ppm is just pure water so no cr@p in it to potentially mark/marr/scratch the paint. My detailer is a massive fan and looking to get 0ppm filter soon, and has been looking at products, admittedly more heavy duty than mine, just like he has a kranzle pressure washer and I “only” a K5

I have used it just to rinse dust off (live outside town and my road is effectively a track!) so just for that it is brilliant as rinse down and let dry without touching

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Audib5fan
I get your thoughts about BSD as it is just a product and like any product you either like or not, but 0ppm is just pure water so no cr@p in it to potentially mark/marr/scratch the paint. My detailer is a massive fan and looking to get 0ppm filter soon, and has been looking at products, admittedly more heavy duty than mine, just like he has a kranzle pressure washer and I “only” a K5

I have used it just to rinse dust off (live outside town and my road is effectively a track!) so just for that it is brilliant as rinse down and let dry without touching

I am just winding ye up l think l will give this filtered water a go mate you can advise .. Lol
Yeah bsd l wouldn't use it on my car because l paid £2500 for its paint and so it deserves the best products l can afford as... They say there's use going off half cocked lol

Last edited:
Reactions: NevMan
F’kin hell, always on the scrounge

yep worth a shot since he won’t stop moaning about it

Reactions: Jassyo06, NevMan and V6_Man
I am just winding ye up l think l will give this filtered water a go mate you can advise .. Lol
Yeah bsd l wouldn't use it on my car because l paid £2500 for it and so it deserves the best products l can afford as... They say there's use going off half cocked lol

I know, Cantona, always a wind up merchant, ze trawler and all that

I thought I'll post the picture just to evidence that I actually bought the stuff

3dfab4dcb997f0eec5bf7082f5442624.heic

And look what came out of the box

a1fffa2aa18742b9e94a9fe5747a35b2.heic

So @Audib5fan and @q5man what BSD and V7 mix are we using. 50/50? I have order two mixing bottles and planning on mixing 300ml BSD with 300ml of v7.

Also thinking about mixing 100ml BSD with 100ml Gyeon Cure. Say what?

So @Audib5fan and @q5man what BSD and V7 mix are we using. 50/50? I have order two mixing bottles and planning on mixing 300ml BSD with 300ml of v7.

Well I’m actually using bsd and reload 50/50 but @q5man is using v7 and bsd 50/50 be fine though, I’m sure cure and bsd be good as well

Reactions: V6_Man
Well I’m actually using bsd and reload 50/50 but @q5man is using v7 and bsd 50/50 be fine though, I’m sure cure and bsd be good as well

I have Reload as well and can give it a go. What's your thoughts on Reload and BSD mix, good or like the name suggests; Brilliant! (Don't say it out loud so that @jassyo06 can't hear )

@Tashfeen I've had the wheel stick about a year and it's been fine. Just can't bring myself to part with the wheel woolies money. :)

Reactions: Audib5fan, NevMan and V6_Man

Yep, 50:50 as per the guru @Bristle Hound the master alchemist

Reactions: Audib5fan and V6_Man
Buncha BSD Faggots the lot a ya lol aye it takes sheer genius to mix two bottles of liquids together

In my most humble opinion and l think l am repeating this statement... .BSD will over power anything its mixed with @Toonsoldier91 windscreen is testament to this statement now..... *** stop.... just. .. stop me bashing BSD.. . Lol
Charge on guys ... .. Knock yer selves oot..... xxx

Reactions: NevMan and V6_Man
@Tashfeen I've had the wheel stick about a year and it's been fine. Just can't bring myself to part with the wheel woolies money. :)

Even if I am not washing the car I wash the alloys on a weekly basis. I wanted something soft enough with a long handle to help me get to the other side of the alloys. I tend to 'forget' wearing gloves especially when washing alloys and often the cuts that I get from brake discs and surrounding areas is usually very painful and I am sure the brush will help.

Reactions: Jassyo06