What Detailing / Car Care Products Have You Bought / Ordered Today?

Chemical guys hex logic quantum the same pads in the photos, these where recommended by the owner of in2detailing they're more sturdy harder wearing than the normal hex logic pads and in conjunction with S20 black.... It's mighty combo very easy to work with am off to do some correction on a 09 fiesta tomorrow if it stops snowing that is lol

Nice one dude hope it goes well for you I have just bought s20 black as well think I’m gonna give it a go myself seems to be much easier and quicker to do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jassyo06
Not yet hopefully it will begin next week, when chaos returns as most folks go back to work lol
@jassyo06 got an e-mail today about 10% at UF. I’m sure you’ve also seen it, but I also know you’ve spent quite a bit recently.

@jassyo06 got an e-mail today about 10% at UF. I’m sure you’ve also seen it, but I also know you’ve spent quite a bit recently.

Really about ****** time..... Eh not checked my emails but l quite fancy the new Autoglym ultra HD wax...... Am sure l could stretch it for this, bought some kit last night 2 buckets/grit guards, some Angelwax car shampoo, some uber award winning drying towel, wash mitt, all for my mum's new car, but there's not much else l need at the moment bar a awesome wax was looking at Angelwax Enigma but it's mightly expensive...... So a wax is what l really need for my own car mate, for anybody l have R222 Concours wax and supernatural aquaphobic glass kit for sale unopened lol

Reactions: Audib5fan
Really about ****** time..... Eh not checked my emails but l quite fancy the new Autoglym ultra HD wax...... Am sure l could stretch it for this, bought some kit last night 2 buckets/grit guards, some Angelwax car shampoo, some uber award winning drying towel, wash mitt, all for my mum's new car, but there's not much else l need at the moment bar a awesome wax was looking at Angelwax Enigma but it's mightly expensive...... So a wax is what l really need for my own car mate, for anybody l have R222 Concours wax and supernatural aquaphobic glass kit for sale unopened lol

Could always buy the sample/tester pot for engima still quite expensive though

Could always buy the sample/tester pot for engima still quite expensive though

Yeah thought of that but l would rather just go full ****** on the large pot lol, but hey a wee present of a certain wax? has come in the post from a certain very generous party lol and l will be applying some of it asap

Yeah thought of that but l would rather just go full ****** on the large pot lol, but hey a wee present of a certain wax? has come in the post from a certain very generous party lol and l will be applying some of it asap

Haha yeah large tin always better I treated myself to sample pot of angelwax fifth element I been away and got like 10 parcels waiting for me to open what is you going to be applying

Haha yeah large tin always better I treated myself to sample pot of angelwax fifth element I been away and got like 10 parcels waiting for me to open what is you going to be applying

Will let you know tomorrow mate will post some pics of the kit l got? Lol
How did you get on with the fifth element wax

Will let you know tomorrow mate will post some pics of the kit l got? Lol
How did you get on with the fifth element wax

Ok bud look forward to it I have not used the wax yet but heard good things about it hopefully use it in next few days

Right bought the 2 buckets, £25 the grit guards don't fit the bottom of the buckets, kinda defeats the purpose as they will move around as you dip your mitt around the bucket poor, should be a perfect fit? My mindset of this washing technique was always a bit gash//sceptical especially once you've used a good high quality snow foam plus a citrus pre cleanser, in my honest opinion it's the worst £25 spent on 2 bits of plastic, plus a 50 pence sponge on the bottom of a bucket does the same thing, then on to the in2detailing.co.uk replica of the incredimitt..... All l can say is buy the incredimitt for the sake of a extra £7, it's guff so cheap feeling and into bargain thin, Macguirers detailing mitt is better from Halfrauds, the liquid elements drying towel feels/looks guff compared to my aquadeluxe drying towel basically the same price, but
DSC 0153
they say its 1200 gsm...... Buts its more like 800/900 again avoid, last but not least Angelwax Shampoo yet to be tested lol

Reactions: MattSedg and Audib5fan
Right bought the 2 buckets, £25 the grit guards don't fit the bottom of the buckets, kinda defeats the purpose as they will move around as you dip your mitt around the bucket poor, should be a perfect fit? My mindset of this washing technique was always a bit gash//sceptical especially once you've used a good high quality snow foam plus a citrus pre cleanser, in my honest opinion it's the worst £25 spent on 2 bits of plastic, plus a 50 pence sponge on the bottom of a bucket does the same thing, then on to the in2detailing.co.uk replica of the incredimitt..... All l can say is buy the incredimitt for the sake of a extra £7, it's guff so cheap feeling and into bargain thin, Macguirers detailing mitt is better from Halfrauds, the liquid elements drying towel feels/looks guff compared to my aquadeluxe drying towel basically the same price, but View attachment 146868 they say its 1200 gsm...... Buts its more like 800/900 again avoid, last but not least Angelwax Shampoo yet to be tested lol

Looks like you have had a bit of bad luck bud Shame about the buckets and that, i got the same grey towel as you it’s not to bad does job well enough I just go over the car with a smaller gyeon towel for any bits it missed or smaller sections where the other towel is to big, hoping it’s not raining tomorrow so I can start on my car

Right bought the 2 buckets, £25 the grit guards don't fit the bottom of the buckets, kinda defeats the purpose as they will move around as you dip your mitt around the bucket poor, should be a perfect fit? My mindset of this washing technique was always a bit gash//sceptical especially once you've used a good high quality snow foam plus a citrus pre cleanser, in my honest opinion it's the worst £25 spent on 2 bits of plastic, plus a 50 pence sponge on the bottom of a bucket does the same thing, then on to the in2detailing.co.uk replica of the incredimitt..... All l can say is buy the incredimitt for the sake of a extra £7, it's guff so cheap feeling and into bargain thin, Macguirers detailing mitt is better from Halfrauds, the liquid elements drying towel feels/looks guff compared to my aquadeluxe drying towel basically the same price, but View attachment 146868 they say its 1200 gsm...... Buts its more like 800/900 again avoid, last but not least Angelwax Shampoo yet to be tested lol
ultimate finish buckets + grit guards are definately good fitters, also its not needed but I like to stack two grit guards in the rinse bucket, dont get your sleeves **** wet through, especially this time of year.
cant top the incredimitt :rockwoot:

Looks like you have had a bit of bad luck bud Shame about the buckets and that, i got the same grey towel as you it’s not to bad does job well enough I just go over the car with a smaller gyeon towel for any bits it missed or smaller sections where the other towel is to big, hoping it’s not raining tomorrow so I can start on my car
Yeah mate some days are gems other days are diamonds, ye can't win em all lol

Definitely not a good buy....was this your first go at using in2detailing? I have learnt to stick with what you know and trust....reason I keep going back to UF for my gear.

Definitely not a good buy....was this your first go at using in2detailing? I have learnt to stick with what you know and trust....reason I keep going back to UF for my gear.
Yeah mate not the best but this was my 3rd purchase from them, ultimate finish really really ****** me off big time mate, they have no loyalty and there take it or leave it attitude with my complaint about them microfibre cloths was poor considering the amount of money l have spent with them in the past

Reactions: MattSedg
New snow foam lance as think my current one has packed up

Argos are doing the Karcher K4 for £200 bangers mate???

Don’t tempt me haha Pretty good price I got a k2 at the min not to long ago Homebase were selling karchers really cheap

Don’t tempt me haha Pretty good price I got a k2 at the min not to long ago Homebase were selling karchers really cheap

Yip K2 here as well..... From Halfrauds and l kid you not the first 3 of them blew up or went on fire in the space of a week, last June, the 3rd time Halfrauds said they wouldn't replace it, as they said l must have been abusing it through misuse..... All in a space of a day..... I said.... Yer having a laugh,they then said l would need to personally send it back Karcher myself.......l blew my fuse didn't l...... Lol git my money back and went to another Halfrauds store...... Got another.... But no doubt come tomorrow if l wash my car the current one will blow up..... Jonah syndrome lol

Yip K2 here as well..... From Halfrauds and l kid you not the first 3 of them blew up or went on fire in the space of a week, last June, the 3rd time Halfrauds said they wouldn't replace it, as they said l must have been abusing it through misuse..... All in a space of a day..... I said.... Yer having a laugh,they then said l would need to personally send it back Karcher myself.......l blew my fuse didn't l...... Lol git my money back and went to another Halfrauds store...... Got another.... But no doubt come tomorrow if l wash my car the current one will blow up..... Jonah syndrome lol

Karcher get on my tits to you not alone I was going to wash car today get it all prepped and what not, thought I would put my new hose replacement on as it’s much longer and doesn’t tangle as much as the original but the hose pipe attached to the gun decided it wouldn’t budge and was stuck on in the end had to take the gun to bits and unscrew everything to get the hose off never easy with karcher you seemed to have had fair bit of bad luck with yours I never knew they could get on fire so easy, bet you were fuming I only really go in halfrauds as you call if I’m desperate as they bit overpriced on some stuff

Karcher get on my tits to you not alone I was going to wash car today get it all prepped and what not, thought I would put my new hose replacement on as it’s much longer and doesn’t tangle as much as the original but the hose pipe attached to the gun decided it wouldn’t budge and was stuck on in the end had to take the gun to bits and unscrew everything to get the hose off never easy with karcher you seemed to have had fair bit of bad luck with yours I never knew they could get on fire so easy, bet you were fuming I only really go in halfrauds as you call if I’m desperate as they bit overpriced on some stuff
Yeah l was raging with instore guy was going to strangle him, they initially heat up, smoked up,then you see the sparks flying out the bottom, then the odd tiny flame, then it's good night Vienna lol

View attachment 146989

Just missed out on this deal :-( Dam!
****** great price that mate although if you've got a Karcher lance fitment it's another lance to buy, sorry just noticed it comes with one lol are definitely sure they've sold out there's a maplins 700 yards from me l will check in store maybe get one for my mum

****** great price that mate although if you've got a Karcher lance fitment it's another lance to buy, sorry just noticed it comes with one lol are definitely sure they've sold out there's a maplins 700 yards from me l will check in store maybe get one for my mum

Very cheap deal that bud Yeah I got all karcher fitments now, yeah you normally get a lance with it might as well check for that price can’t go go wrong

Oh right yeah got you mine hasn’t blown up yet so must got a ok one my snow foam lance not coming til mon ☹️

Came today well impressed indeed, you even polish yer teeth with this with the smallest pads..... Think I'll try it out first on Mrs dentures lol
DSC 0175

Reactions: THQuattro, AlexA4Avant, SPIKE_ and 4 others
Came today well impressed indeed, you even polish yer teeth with this with the smallest pads..... Think I'll try it out first on Mrs dentures lol View attachment 147000

Nice one bud haha managed to get mine washed so it’s all ready for polishing

Yep bought a shinemate superb for the price.......

And I only called into clean your car for a few bits

Hi mate,its them high gloss black door pillars that drive me insane...tis the swirls from the dealer,that's why l got it,plus it allows me to polish/detail every bit of the paint work as you know doubt know.....the RUPES mini polishers are £500 bangers wtf.......

Reactions: T-800
Nice one bud haha managed to get mine washed so it’s all ready for polishing

I gave mines a citrus prewash only the lower parts/snowfoam/washed the wheels and used some freeby autoglym wheel cleaner and Krystal Kleenz Tartastic tar remover on the exhausts, good kit that and cheap,Angelwax Shampoo is great stuff well pleased with it,Gtechniq shampoo no more,its more than twice the price

Still too cold up here......to wash..........needed ice skates more like to go round the car

I gave mines a citrus prewash only the lower parts/snowfoam/washed the wheels and used some freeby autoglym wheel cleaner and Krystal Kleenz Tartastic tar remover on the exhausts, good kit that and cheap,Angelwax Shampoo is great stuff well pleased with it,Gtechniq shampoo no more,its more than twice the price

Still too cold up here......to wash..........needed ice skates more like to go round the car

Ah nice one bud a bit of progress always good think I might try the normal angelwax shampoo when I run out of what I got since you say it’s good and cheap, up in Scotland I bet it’s never sunny or warm for long to do stuff

Hi mate,its them high gloss black door pillars that drive me insane...tis the swirls from the dealer,that's why l got it,plus it allows me to polish/detail every bit of the paint work as you know doubt know.....the RUPES mini polishers are £500 bangers wtf.......
I’m have exactly the same thoughts about the door pillars and the gloss black finish that doesn’t stay glossy for long. It’s the one thing I hate looking at once you clean your car...very annoying :frown new:

I’m have exactly the same thoughts about the door pillars and the gloss black finish that doesn’t stay glossy for long. It’s the one thing I hate looking at once you clean your car...very annoying :frown new:

Especially when Sunshine hits them mate.....drives me berserk :scared2:

Reactions: SPIKE_
@SPIKE_S1 - Short term, VFM quick & easy fix for this is Auto Finesse Tripple I've found mate
http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/auto-finesse-tripple.html

Works a treat but it isn't a permanent fix
But no matter what you do the swirls will always re-appear :(

Reactions: SPIKE_ and Jassyo06
@jassyo06 - Nice 1
You won the lottery mate ? lol

l would be driving around with ma perma-tan in my white Testarossa if l did mate......lol....................been saving saving mate......the long winter nights ..............Eh......not buying nothing no more......dont need to either am a Detailing Squirrel...........lol

Question though l dont really know what polish to use on the high gloss black door pillars in conjunction with a soft pad...........??????? l have at my disposal S2 all in one polish.....too severe,S40 jeweling polish very little cut if any or Gtechniq Nano polish....that could be the one... .....???
@T800

Reactions: Bristle Hound
l would be driving around with ma perma-tan in my white Testarossa if l did mate......lol....................been saving saving mate......the long winter nights ..............Eh......not buying nothing no more......dont need to either am a Detailing Squirrel...........lol

Question though l dont really know what polish to use on the high gloss black door pillars in conjunction with a soft pad...........??????? l have at my disposal S2 all in one polish.....too severe,S40 jeweling polish very little cut if any or Gtechniq Nano polish....that could be the one... .....???
@T800
@jassyo06 - The AF Tripple has a very mild cut on it
Polished Bliss give it a 1/10 cut level which should be very safe on those piano black trims mate
http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/auto-finesse-tripple.html

ANOTHER....account required then.........lol going to try the Scholl S40 jeweling polish first l think....take it from there, hopefully get it done this weekend.....photos before n after....will be posted

Reactions: Audib5fan and Bristle Hound
ANOTHER....account required then.........lol going to try the Scholl S40 jeweling polish first l think....take it from there, hopefully get it done this weekend.....photos before n after....will be posted

Hope goes well bud

Hope goes well bud

Again WEATHER has abandoned Detailing.....even a wash..............scunnered,and to be honest l cant be ***** with my own car solid paint guff,cant wait to give my mums the full Monty, Daytona shoulda gone for that instead such a stunning colour,a detailers wet dream..."Regrets av had a few but then again too few te mention...................lol

Reactions: BarryG79 and Audib5fan