What bumper/grill combo is this?

Dave90

Reaction score
Looking for some ideas to sprice up the front of my 3.2, i have got a 09 facelift front end which i havent yet fitted but its the non s line version so im not a massive fan, then i saw this:

4B6C3CAE-4056-4B3A-9C4E-4643E0B2147F_zpsfsnqrmt9.png

8930CEF3-52A9-442D-8404-0AA359E91B19_zps8fs8rlrh.png

41459A4B-D6D9-4EA2-9F2A-7BD48568852A_zpsnqydymqj.png

Judging by the aftermarket headlights and indicators on the wings its a pre facelift and ive only been researching facelift parts so if anybody could let me know what bumper/grill that is it will be massively appreciated :)

It looks like a facelift S Line bumper but, the wrapped parts are disguising it a bit.
Definitely a facelift Xenons type grille.

Cheers Hoesty i like the look of the rs3 bumper on yours although mines red and 3dr i dont think it would suit :(

It looks like a facelift S Line bumper but, the wrapped parts are disguising it a bit.
Definitely a facelift Xenons type grille.

Thats what i was thinking but then the pre facelift wings and headlights tell me it must be a pre facelift bumper maybe with an rs3 grill?

That is an s-line badge on the wings. The lights can be found if you type in A3 8P LTI (light tube inside) headlights and the grill can be found on eBay or similar if you type in 09-13 a3 8p rs grille.
I hope this helps
Good Luck!!!

Sorry you weren't even asking about the headlights. My bad (long day) that seems like an 8p3 s-line front bumper to me with what seems like one of those universal rubber bumper lips off eBay. You literally just peel off the adhesive backing and stick to your bumper.
Once again good luck

Sorry you weren't even asking about the headlights. My bad (long day) that seems like an 8p3 s-line front bumper to me with what seems like one of those universal rubber bumper lips off eBay. You literally just peel off the adhesive backing and stick to your bumper.
Once again good luck

Cheers buddy :) i didnt realise that was an s line badge on the wing i thought it was the indicator haha.

Thanks for the advice on the grill aswell, i will upload pics in a month or so when ive got the new front on :)