M.1004

Reaction score
Hi,
My car had thrown up all sorts of codes and i’m struggling to find fixes for them.

Theres no power to the steering wheel at all no lights buttons dont work at however the horn does.
Also inone of the 12v cigarette lighter ports have any power have tried to change the fuses and had no luck?

Can anyone shed some light on this and have some solutions to the codes.
Thanks
Below are codes from Carista

Steering angle:Cannot Connect

Ignition authorization:

Steering wheel:
01426 - Controls In Steering Wheel

Instrument cluster:

CAN network gateway:

Rear heater & A/C:
00077 - limit switcher for windscreen wipers
00089 - Line monitoring for Clamp 30 starting battery
00102 - Interior Locking Button - Left Rear

Body/convenience system:
02615 - Locking fuel tank cap
02616 - Unlocking Fuel tank cap

Rear right door:
02115 - Lock Unit for central locking

Best thing to do mate is clear the codes and see which ones come back on. Then you know which might be issues.

I had a steering angle fault on my A4 which would cut all the electrics to the steering wheel. It had to be reset with vagcom and there is also a steering angle calibration which can be performed but only with vagcom

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk

Reactions: blackwood
Best thing to do mate is clear the codes and see which ones come back on. Then you know which might be issues.

I had a steering angle fault on my A4 which would cut all the electrics to the steering wheel. It had to be reset with vagcom and there is also a steering angle calibration which can be performed but only with vagcom

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk
These are what come up after clearing

Any chance you get a vcds scan as it will provide more info. Also is your battery fully recharged and has it been replaced recently? Looks like you could have dead angle sensor G85 as its says no communication

You'll need to either fond a common denominator or work back through each system to the supply point to see where its failed.

What happened to the car for these to pop up?