VCDS Fault code - 10685 - U1121 databus missing

grainqey

Reaction score
Hello,

As per the topic, I cant get rid of the fault code in my gearbox (Tiguan DQ500) and I cant find what the fault code actually relates to specifically.

Basically, I fitted a DQ500 as per my thread rather than the factory DQ250 (02E) and the car wont start.
There are no fault codes on anything saying component protection or even anything in the immobilizer - as far as immobilizer goes it thinks I can start the car! however it doesn't even crank.

I went through the measuring blocks on the gearbox and I looked at the can communications within the gearbox (see list below):
1 acc sendet keine can nachrichten
0 airbag
0 bremse
1 sg elektrisheparkbremse sendet keine can nachrichten
0 gateway
0 kombi
0 lensaulenelectronik
0 lenkwinkel
1 sg park lenk assistant sendet keine can nachrichten
0 wahlhebel

It's in german but basically anything to do with the electric handbrake/adaptive cruise control and parallel park assist is not communicating which is fine by me but I don't think this is why the car wont start

Is this an indicator that it needs the immobilizer and gearbox pairing via fazit?

I'd have thought it would have put up a component protection fault code if that was the case however it's been as helpful as saying "databus missing"

It's also not coming up as having a problem with the Can Gateway and I know that it's still coded for a DQ250 (02E) as the 0BH isn't on the list even though my module is 8P0907530C which is used in the RS3

Thanks in advance if anybody can help
Alex