1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Upgrading Symphony 3....

Sumo S5 Oct 19, 2019

1. Sumo S5

Sumo S5 New Member

Hi All,

Just bought my first Audi, a 2016 S5 Black Edition, and was looking for some advice on aftermarket systems to upgrade the Symphony 3 it has at the moment. Drove one with the full 3G+ system which was impressive but couldn't justify the £3k more the owner wanted just for the add-ons.....

So any advice on aftermarket alternatives? Not fussed about satnav, more looking for Android Auto, touchscreen and other media/music enhancements kind of stuff.

I'm not a tinkerer so would be looking for someone with a bigger brain than me to fit it too so if anyone has any recommended companies, kits etc I'd love to hear.....

Thanks!

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. JG51 AUD

JG51 AUD Well-Known Member

@DJAlix may have some options for you, and he'll also do the retrofit work.

JG

4. DJAlix

DJAlix VAG Car Coding™ Limited Site Sponsor Gold Supporter VCDS Map User VAG Can Professional ODIS (Offboard Diagnostic System)

JG51 AUD likes this.
  5. EXSpartan36

EXSpartan36 Active Member VCDS Map User

6. John_A5

John_A5 Member

Hi

@EXSpartan36 Does the above allow you to have google earth maps in the car?

7. EXSpartan36

EXSpartan36 Active Member VCDS Map User

Yes mate. I use Google maps on it. You can put what ever map app you want on it. Its basicaly an android tablet. You can have a look at mine on Saturday to see if it's any good for you?

8. Sumo S5

Sumo S5 New Member

EXSpartan36 likes this.