Trim missing!

Jp-tqs

Reaction score
82CE48B7-9541-475C-B24C-F1F4C9F19E7A-141-000000025D245C95.jpg

Missing the cover in my battery/scuttle area! Does anyone know the official name for this part or the part number so i can start searching?! And are all b6's the same for this cover??

It's not missing, later 2003 models only had the little trim over the polen filter...early models had a full trim!

i thought it was strange that they all seemed to be missing, I think it would be a good idea to get one as these cars along with the passat, A6 are prone for the drain holes on the bulkhead blocking and subsequently overflowing and pouring into the car behind the carpet and soaking the control module under the passenge front footwell. Costs a few hundred to put right !

Didnt even think to look in the stickies! So trim might not be missing, just never there? But i can get trim to fit?! Thanks for the replies, seems i have many options now lol

As mentioned, a lot of the later models didn't seem to get the covers as standard. All the covers mentioned will fit, some might need a bit of trimming, but nothing too onerous.

Just sold 2 last month on ebay lol £29 and £34 they fetched

Is that the going rate for the cover then mate? And is that with the battery access panel? Need to blank that area as its collecting all sorts of ****e! Looks tidy too.

Well they was started of at £20 quid on the bay with around 15 bids apiece yeah you will be paying £25-30 delivered m8....they do make a lot of difference with a clean engine bay

i got 2 sets of battery / scuttle covers these, was going to throw them out ! think i'll put them on ebay now!DSC04685

Defo m8 the small section fetch 12 I wanted 20/25 each so I made a few quid un expected