STOLEN in Bristol last night - 12 Plate 3 Door Vw Golf GTD

naughts4187

Reaction score
Hi guys, not my S3 but our family golf has been pinched in Bristol last night.

It's a white golf GTD full leather, LED DRLs, manual on a JCT600 Yorkshire plate YK12 KDU - car only had 24000 miles on the clock.

I expect it's been stolen to strip for parts but worth a shout here to see if anyone has heard or seen anything.

be6b01adf11ce69d6397bbb52532d528.jpg

Reactions: SW14NY'S
Shared via FB & Twitter mate...hope you find it

@supercarsofSCOT

Last edited:
Reactions: naughts4187
Sorry to hear this and I hope it gets recovered. Out of interest how did they take it and was it at home or whilst out?

Thanks Bud. Just frustrating. That car was being kept as a long termer as it was so good.

Sorry to hear this and I hope it gets recovered. Out of interest how did they take it and was it at home or whilst out?

It was parked up behind another car on drive. They broke in took the keys and both cars. Luckily no one at home so everyone is safe.

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
I live in the Bristol area so I have put this on my Facebook for you

sorry for you, I'm not sure if I hope you get it back, bit of a double edged sword really.

So long as no one was put at risk.

Sorry to hear about this, there are some complete ******** around!! Hopefully there is a small chance to get it back. When my S3 comes the keys will be well hidden every night, no matter what, you just can't trust anyone when it comes to things like this.

A red GTD was pinched a couple of days ago near me.
Absolute scumbags who do this sort of thing.

Sorry to read this naughts scum bags for sure hope they get what's coming to them.

Reactions: naughts4187 and Wondering Soul
UPDATE! The car has been found by the police!!

Police in Bristol got a tip off that there was a container with another vehicle they were looking for. They found 6 cars in the container along with our golf! The keys in the ignition and with no number plates on. It even had all the stuff in the car such as CDs, shopping bags etc.

They say it's got to be finger printed for 3 weeks.

Good news is that it's been immaculately cleaned and polished as they were going to be exported out of the country. Fingers crossed they filled it up with some fuel too because there was ****** all in it when they stole it!!

We were very lucky. Let's hope they nail whoever did it.

Reactions: Gazwould, _Zerocool_, Nilz and 4 others
Wow, guess you got lucky!!

I bet you're well chuffed! Especially if it's intact and been cleaned
lets hope they find something that leads them to these heartless villains

I bet you're well chuffed! Especially if it's intact and been cleaned
lets hope they find something that leads them to these heartless villains
Apparently the Police say it's a big gang of thieves and this was a gem of a find. They never usually find them!

Thanks to everyone for their sharing / support etc. It was a tip off which helped the police so you never know if someone saw something on here or social media.

All the best everyone.

UPDATE! The car has been found by the police!!

Police in Bristol got a tip off that there was a container with another vehicle they were looking for. They found 6 cars in the container along with our golf! The keys in the ignition and with no number plates on. It even had all the stuff in the car such as CDs, shopping bags etc.

They say it's got to be finger printed for 3 weeks.

Good news is that it's been immaculately cleaned and polished as they were going to be exported out of the country. Fingers crossed they filled it up with some fuel too because there was ****** all in it when they stole it!!

We were very lucky. Let's hope they nail whoever did it.

Good to hear that the car was found! When you say polished, do you think they would have done proper machine correction? :hubbahubba:

Just a thought!