*****STOLEN A3 YORKSHIRE*******

try upload the pictures of the CCTV, if it's been found again locally im assuming? chances are someone will know them.

I like the picture on their homepage of them handing over a set of keys to someone...

Glad to hear that arrests have been made. :)

Reactions: mister.c. and mithun95
The stolen won't stay on
It's not like a cat d etc

Has this got any better over the last week?! They haven't changed their website frontpage!

Got my car back now. Just waiting on an s-line headlight switch and my audi booklet, asked for some kind of compensation for their negligence and they flat out refused. Game on

Speaking to a solicitor on Monday to see what, if anything can be done
Keep calm and sue the  3

Reactions: Compkiler and leeds2592
asked for some kind of compensation for their negligence and they flat out refused. Game on

It wasn't even my car that was taken and that has still ****** me off! What an absolute joke.

Don't give up on it, keep grinding them down.

Reading through the thread I was just about to say again that you need to see a solicitor. You should get compensation for the lost audio. As for the stolen recovered difference this is going to be a little more difficult. Bear in mind that 'tag' stays on the vehicle and contrary to what others has said doesn't come off. However, only certain HPI checks will detect this. If part exchanging the car it shouldn't really be a problem especially if you explain what happened and locks have been changed. I have heard of older cars being written off due to the cost of replacement locks all round and coding of the ignition key - not sure if Audi is the same.

The Audio equipment has all been replaced, just siting on the leather audi book and an s-line headlight switch. I keep hearing different things about the stolen recovered tag

Jeeez what a bunch of cowboys!!
Anyway who replaced your Audio? The garage?

I would definitely be following this up with a solicitor as they would have a field day with this one!
You should not be out of pocket first of all, secondly you have a car now that mentally is not the same as it was and you don't know if they have thrashed it to feck the whole time they had it revving the ****** out of it etc.... thirdly, the garage are now refusing to help you out because you have the car back... ye right!! due to there negligence, your car was stolen, and its not the same car it was when it went in!!

I would be asking my solicitor for the full value of the car in compensation and then do with the car what you wish! They have devalued your pride and joy and someone has to pay!

Oh and on a side note, try ringing Accidents Happen! I dealt with them and they were fantastic when I got my van written off! I had the money the week after in my bank and I bought the van back for peanuts!
They will deal with the garage, and the garages insurance for you without getting your insurance involved! You have nout to loose!
The woman who hit me got done for drink driving, dangerous driving and failure to stop at an RTC... hence 8 months in prison!

Reactions: Cymru09
They paid me cash for the audio that was stolen. Spoke to a solicitor and they've said, because I've got my car back and they've replaced the audio, there's nothing I can do unless something happens with my car (engine light on or something)

Well today wasn't the greatest day, dropped my car off at the garage this morning to have a look at a knocking I've noticed, went to pick it up after work and the nice garage have given my keys to some scrote, so now I'm the not very happy not owner of a stolen car. Could people keep an eye out for my akoya silver 3 door a3 tdi sport. Reg YF53 AOK

Any advice what to do now

small world. i work at stoneywood. the recovery firm that work for the police and i was on that night when they found it with the false plates on.

sweet. anyway pal hope you got everything sorted with your motor

The saga continues
Finally recieved a replacement audi wallet (dirty eBay special).
Got in touch for the 4th time asking when my s-line switch would arrive, got an email from their solicitor basically saying they've given me a switch so tough titty. Trying to fight to get the switch that I was told I was getting from day one now

And this is a company with your brother's best mate as the son of the owner?! Shudder to think how they treat their customers if they treat you like this.

Post flyers around local area, contact local newspaper they might be interested in story if you have no further joy that's what I would be doing

Reactions: neiller