Steering Wheel

Vorsprung Durch Technik

Reaction score
I am looking at getting an S3 and came across one recently that was nice spec, condition and colour. It had cruise control which I would like, however it had a four-spoke steering wheel as opposed to the normal three-spoke. Is it possible to get an S3 that has cruise control with a three-spoke?

ta

is CC not on the indicator stalk and nothing to do with the steering wheel itself. The 4 spoke steering wheel indicates that it has headunit controls on it, was a pricey option too!

Right okay thanks. I just presumed that it was because it had cruise. The car I am looking at is really nice and good price, but I would prefer a three-spoke as I think that a fours-spoke looks out of place on an S3. Is it possible to retrofit the three-spoke?

Vorsprung Durch Technik said:
Right okay thanks. I just presumed that it was because it had cruise. The car I am looking at is really nice and good price, but I would prefer a three-spoke as I think that a fours-spoke looks out of place on an S3. Is it possible to retrofit the three-spoke?

Shouldn't be a problem but may not be cheap.

Obviously you are going to need the 3 spoke steering wheel and the corresponsing airbag.

Actually, just had a look and found this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Audi-S3-A3-Black-Leather-Sports-Steering-Wheel-Airbag_W0QQitemZ290168154027QQihZ019QQcategoryZ10372QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem